The mask is coming off.
psalmsmith
2015-04-24 19:08:20 UTC
I have stood on the street corner and watched the homeless and
desperate turned away by the wealthy on their way home from church.

I have stood on the floor of a legislature and preached the Word of
God, calling the established church hypocrites, and pharisees, and
speaking truth to power. Calling out the state directly for usurping
the power of God.

I have heard the hatred in the voice of a Christian man when he said
that I out to be lined up against a wall and shot. I have seen evil
overcome this world. I have come to call it what it is, and to bring
as many souls safe off the Titanic I can.

Look, the erosion is accelerating. Soon there will be nothing but
stones and dust. The edifice will collapse and the true nature of
the dead church will become visible to all. When the whitewashed
sepulchers are all broken away, there is nothing left but the bones
and rot. Watch, in our hour we will see a marvelous thing, in which
the remnant will become distinct from the church, and everyone will
know it.

Fear no evil, the Messiah has overcome the world, and we are His.
Fire shall come and every evil thing will be consumed. Including
ourselves, as the Spirit of God burns out from within us, burning
every evil thing to ash. That time will come when we are
transformed, first we will be burned clean like gold burning off the
dross, and then what remains, later, will be transformed in a moment,
as we are transfigured directly into the eternal perspective.

At the first Pentecost after the Resurrection, the Spirit poured out
onto believers like water. Individually, people 'soaked' in the
Spirit took on the Great Commission and poured over the whole Earth.
When it is time, maybe the pentecost of the latter rain, the Spirit
will 'ignite' and very strange things will begin to happen.

Enough for now, just remember the mask is about to come off. The
nature of the whore church will become evident. Then you will know I
am not some wingnut; and then the remnant will become publicly
separated from the church, and then the lost church will go mad.

Fun times.
Check back. :-)
Michael Christ
2015-04-24 22:42:57 UTC
"psalmsmith" wrote in message news:***@giganews.com...
[...]

"I have stood on the street corner" "I have stood on the floor of a
legislature" "I have preached the Word" "I have" "I have" "I have come to
call it what it is, and to bring as many souls safe off the Titanic I can"
"Then you will know......I......am not some wingnut".

Then we will all know that Glen Bradley is the truth! :-).

It is not all about you, Wingnut, it is all about Jesus.

Wanker!

Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2015-04-24 22:44:34 UTC
The mask is off!

:-).

Michael Christ
psalmsmith
2015-04-25 21:09:58 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
"I have stood on the street corner" "I have stood on the floor of a
legislature" "I have preached the Word" "I have" "I have" "I have come
to call it what it is, and to bring as many souls safe off the Titanic I
can" "Then you will know......I......am not some wingnut".
Then we will all know that Glen Bradley is the truth! :-).
It is not all about you, Wingnut, it is all about Jesus.
Wanker!
Michael Christ
It's like you are trying to read an ocean an inch deep, and only
to find reasons to hate it. Fascinating.
Michael Christ
2015-04-26 00:46:16 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
"I have stood on the street corner" "I have stood on the floor of a
legislature" "I have preached the Word" "I have" "I have" "I have come
to call it what it is, and to bring as many souls safe off the Titanic I
can" "Then you will know......I......am not some wingnut".
Then we will all know that Glen Bradley is the truth! :-).
It is not all about you, Wingnut, it is all about Jesus.
Wanker!
It's like you are trying to read an ocean an inch deep, and only
to find reasons to hate it. Fascinating.
Alright already, you win, all hail Glen Bradley!

Michael Christ
psalmsmith
2015-04-26 02:27:10 UTC
Michael Christ wrote:>
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
"I have stood on the street corner" "I have stood on the floor of a
legislature" "I have preached the Word" "I have" "I have" "I have come
to call it what it is, and to bring as many souls safe off the Titanic I
can" "Then you will know......I......am not some wingnut".
Then we will all know that Glen Bradley is the truth! :-).
It is not all about you, Wingnut, it is all about Jesus.
Wanker!
It's like you are trying to read an ocean an inch deep, and only
to find reasons to hate it. Fascinating.
Alright already, you win, all hail Glen Bradley!
I'm not trying to 'win' anything. God has already won.
All I'm doing is witnessing the victory. :-)
Rod
2015-04-26 04:34:06 UTC
Post by psalmsmith
Michael Christ wrote:>
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
can" "Then you will know......I......am not some wingnut".
Then we will all know that Glen Bradley is the truth! :-).
It is not all about you, Wingnut, it is all about Jesus.
Wanker!
It's like you are trying to read an ocean an inch deep, and only
to find reasons to hate it. Fascinating.
Alright already, you win, all hail Glen Bradley!
I'm not trying to 'win' anything. God has already won.
All I'm doing is witnessing the victory. :-)
If it helps any at all..some see what you are seeing...
--
“We live in a world where we have to hide
to make love, while violence is practiced

― John Lennon
Michael Christ
2015-04-26 06:38:15 UTC
Post by psalmsmith
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
can" "Then you will know......I......am not some wingnut".
Then we will all know that Glen Bradley is the truth! :-).
It is not all about you, Wingnut, it is all about Jesus.
Wanker!
It's like you are trying to read an ocean an inch deep, and only
to find reasons to hate it. Fascinating.
Alright already, you win, all hail Glen Bradley!
I'm not trying to 'win' anything. God has already won.
All I'm doing is witnessing the victory. :-)
If it helps any at all..some see what you are seeing...
Oh yeah, now there is a reference for you, Glen!

That joke reminds me of a joke...

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The bartender
turns to them, takes one look, and says, "What is this - some kind of joke?"

:-)

Michael Christ
psalmsmith
2015-04-26 17:13:08 UTC
/
Post by Rod
If it helps any at all..some see what you are seeing...
Thank you, I should imagine so. Things are happening more quickly now,
and the mask is already part of the way off. Vision will come quickly
for some, slower for others, and a few already have something that they
do not understand. There is a reason that the end of this era is called
the apocalypsis - the unveiling.

The lies will be unveiled, and the truth will be unveiled. Everyone
will be utterly naked to Judgement.

The veil will be removed between time and eternity, and the consequences
will be extraordinary.

nntp check
ἀποκάλυψις
Rod
2015-04-26 23:20:27 UTC
Post by psalmsmith
/
Post by Rod
If it helps any at all..some see what you are seeing...
Thank you, I should imagine so. Things are happening more quickly now,
and the mask is already part of the way off. Vision will come quickly
for some, slower for others, and a few already have something that they
do not understand. There is a reason that the end of this era is called
the apocalypsis - the unveiling.
The lies will be unveiled, and the truth will be unveiled. Everyone
will be utterly naked to Judgement.
The veil will be removed between time and eternity, and the consequences
will be extraordinary.
Yep...
Post by psalmsmith
nntp check
ἀποκάλυψις

― John Lennon
Michael Christ
2015-04-26 23:51:52 UTC
Post by psalmsmith
/
Post by Rod
If it helps any at all..some see what you are seeing...
Thank you, I should imagine so. Things are happening more quickly now,
and the mask is already part of the way off. Vision will come quickly
for some, slower for others, and a few already have something that they
do not understand. There is a reason that the end of this era is called
the apocalypsis - the unveiling.
The lies will be unveiled, and the truth will be unveiled. Everyone
will be utterly naked to Judgement.
(snip)
Post by psalmsmith
Yep...
You 2 are already naked.

It is not a pretty sight, let me tell you! You are going to be even more
shocked to learn that you are playing with each other's...ummm, 'parts'.

Michael Christ
Post by psalmsmith
nntp check
ἀποκάλυψις