Miracle of the foot in the mouth
Michael Christ
2016-02-07 11:48:06 UTC
Yep, Rod's done it again.

:-).

Michael Christ
Rod
2016-02-07 16:47:32 UTC
On Sun, 7 Feb 2016 03:48:06 -0800 (PST)
Post by Michael Christ
Yep, Rod's done it again.
:-).
Yes...I posted the piece, but I take zero
credit for the work. It makes a point
that is obvious if one has eyes to see..

James 3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and
strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the
truth.

and this you have done...

James 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is
earthly, sensual, devilish.

James 3:16 For where envying and
strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

and again...

James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then
peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good
fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

James 3:18 And the
fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

and John,

1Jn_3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth
righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

Rev_22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is
filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be
righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2016-02-07 22:21:56 UTC
Snip all the sinner Rod's opinion and self service bible referencing.

Luk_4:8 (KJV) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

You will kneel, Running Bunny.

Michael Christ
Rod
2016-02-08 00:05:02 UTC
On Sun, 7 Feb 2016 14:21:56 -0800 (PST)
Post by Michael Christ
Snip all the sinner Rod's opinion and self service bible referencing.
Luk_4:8 (KJV) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind
me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God,
and him only shalt thou serve.
You will kneel, Running Bunny.
I already have, runny shit.
Michael Christ
Rod
2016-02-08 01:36:30 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Yep, Rod's done it again.
Yes. I am reminding others here of your lie,
particularly this one lie 2 years ago now;

I remember the incident well Michael,
and I will find the post if you like..I asked you
to ask Christ to heal a woman named janet of cancer. You came
back a day later and told me that janet had been healed
by Christ...

amazing...since the woman had been dead for over 3 years...
and Christ didn't know this ?

Doubt Christ ? No. Doubt the liar that told me a dead woman had
BEEN HEALED.

Perhaps Christ had raised her from the dead ? Not likely,
she was cremated and her ashes spread across the countryside.

Would you like to try for the extra point Michael ?
Post by Michael Christ
:-).
Michael Christ