Attention All of You:
Rod
2016-07-04 17:03:39 UTC
I am not a super baby setter. I tried to end the fighting
and it did for a time, but others seem to think that I should
also guarantee a persons behavior, hence Patrick voicing his
disappointment in my ability to judge others. Fine, but here is the
thing: you do not see me having trouble with him again. So why is
that ? Could it possibly be because you are doing something to
incite that problem ? So evidently I am not as much the failure
that you would like to believe, eh ? Perhaps the failure lies in
each persons ability to relate to others...or perhaps Matt is offended
by something that was said ?

Either way, you will reap what you have sown. For myself, I am
seriously tired of usenet, a place where no one wants to get along for
long. I want peace, so this is obviously not the place for me.

I leave you with this steaming pile of crap known as usenet..it is what
you make it. As for anyone on a friendly basis with me, my email is
***@gmail.com.

73's RL..Duke Patrick and Matt
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2016-07-04 17:19:22 UTC
Post by Rod
I am not a super baby setter.
"Sitter," not "setter," you ignorant git.
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-07-04 19:59:56 UTC
On Mon, 4 Jul 2016 10:19:22 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
--
It's actually quite easy for a creationist to make an atheist feel humiliated...
He just has to remind him that they both belong to the same species
Rod
What is a git ?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2016-07-06 17:33:28 UTC
Post by Rod
I am not a super baby setter.
"Sitter," not "setter," you ignorant git.
What is a git ?
A stoopid person. Someone like you and duck.
LOL

Nicholi Trapolsky
2016-07-04 22:36:29 UTC
[...]
Толкова дълго, американски. I може да бъде намерена на 7,235 LSB.
Обадете VK14A5 / BUL

Сбогом ..
Rod
2016-07-05 14:13:34 UTC
Post by Nicholi Trapolsky
[...]
Аз бях там. Имаше твърде много QRM да направя PSK31. Чух те, но не
може да се свържем с вас. Опитайте отново тази вечер, същото време?

I was there. There was far too much qrm to do psk31. I heard you but
couldn't get back to you. Try again tonight, same time ?
Rod
2016-07-05 17:48:40 UTC
Post by Nicholi Trapolsky
[...]
If there is no qrm I will. KF5RHH will be there too. I passed along
your call to him. You'll have to go slow with Daniel..he is new to
psk, and he is running an FT-101EE with about 100 hz drift on the
VFO. When I talk with him I use the RIT on my rig and set it to auto
track. With that 9000 dollar rig of yours it should not be a problem
anyway. Everyone should own a Collins...wish i did at times..I can
see my fate if I spent 9 grand on a transciever...my wife would turn
me into a lampshade...

tonight Nich..
Michael Christ
2016-07-05 21:57:20 UTC
That's not a very nice thing to say about Rodders. True, but still, not very nice.

Michael Christ