There are a few important things to know about Jews...................
dolf
2017-05-24 02:04:38 UTC
When were you ever kind, modest and generous and let alone show any
empathy.

Do you know how to nail a person to wooden cross?

I bet it is second nature.

- dolf
There are a few important things to know about Jews. Jews are kind,
modest and generous. These are the three traits of our Father Avraham.
Jews are descendants of our Father Avraham. As Jews we are thankful to
G-d for He has and will continue to bestow many, many, many wonderful blessings upon us.
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Ned Latham
2017-05-24 02:41:24 UTC
Post by dolf
Do you know how to nail a person to wooden cross?
Dunno who you were responding to, ir what her.his answer would
be, but my answer is yes. And it's very unlike the portrayals
in Christian art.
dolf
2017-05-24 08:59:13 UTC
I was talking to an alleged Jewish person who just recently showed a great
empathy for prison based hot bed of Islamic extremism.

- dolf

PS. God answers my prayer for thunder with a bigger boast than that Jewish
person can make.

[Romans 8:1-39]

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Ned Latham
2017-05-24 09:21:53 UTC
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Do you know how to nail a person to wooden cross?
Dunno who you were responding to, ir what her.his answer would
be, but my answer is yes. And it's very unlike the portrayals
in Christian art.
I was talking to an alleged Jewish person who just recently showed
a great empathy for prison based hot bed of Islamic extremism.
That just makes it more pizzling: crucifixion was a Roman punishment,
not Jewish.

Mond you ISTM that Islamic extremism isn't Jewish either.
dolf
#15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #175 ... #260 {64 meta descriptor
prototypes} ... 369 {encapsulated use of those prototypes to define #81
elements}

They share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean heteros theory of number} as the
concept of EVIL depicted in the Genesis account of Adam/Eve and their fall
into sin with Roman Empire Governance, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Free
Masonry and German Fascism.

It is not puzzling at all they did the same as the Romans to whom they were
a vassal State. [Romans 1:32]

It was certainly within their lexicon: "And Pilate answered and said again
unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King
of the Jews?

13 And they cried out again, Crucify him.

14 Then Pilate said unto them, Why, what evil hath he done?

And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him." [Matthew 15:12-14
(KJV)]

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Ned Latham
2017-05-24 12:37:22 UTC
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Do you know how to nail a person to wooden cross?
Dunno who you were responding to, ir what her.his answer would
be, but my answer is yes. And it's very unlike the portrayals
in Christian art.
I was talking to an alleged Jewish person who just recently showed
a great empathy for prison based hot bed of Islamic extremism.
That just makes it more puzzling: crucifixion was a Roman punishment,
not Jewish.
Mind you ISTM that Islamic extremism isn't Jewish either.
It is not puzzling at all they did the same as the Romans to whom
they were a vassal State. [Romans 1:32]
*They* didn't do it. The Romans did.
Post by dolf
It was certainly within their lexicon: "And Pilate answered and said again
unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King
of the Jews?
13 And they cried out again, Crucify him.
The choice was crucify him or release him. They chose crucify because
they wanted Barabbas released, not Joshua.

You *do* know the significance of the name Barabbas, don't you?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-05-24 12:45:23 UTC
Dolf's fantasy is to get nailed in the ass by Black Betty and Fiona
whilst, at his other end, he is forced to suck a large black penis.
dolf
2017-05-24 14:50:27 UTC
They are your depraved *PIKE* fantasies which you make in support of a
globalist campaign of Catholic/ Islamic acts of terrorism.

You ought to be placed on security watch by the FBI, CIA etc...

How often do I have to tell you to leave me alone and cease assailing me on
line as the equivalent of a knife wielding psycho in real life.

- dolf
Kernel's fantasy is to get nailed in the ass by Black Betty and Fiona
whilst, at his other end, he is forced to suck a large black penis.
-- WALLS ARE NECESSARY TO KEEP THESE CATHOLIC / ISLAMIC MONSTERS OUT

(the preview as image links to this post of truth and good things have been
censored by Facebook--which side are they then on?)

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 23 May, 2017

GOD IS WITH ME
AS YOU CAN SEE
NOT WITH POPERY
NOR ISLAMIC TERRORIST BE.

They are illusionists only ...

- http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/23/politics/pope-trump-meeting/index.html

Nous: #63
Time: 04:10 hrs
Date: 2017.5.23
Torah: #1 #50 #10 %81 = #61
Dao: Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings
Tetra: #62 - Doubt
I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder)

Latin: Decantatus {God of virtues} Alt: Yzalel {Deliverance of God} {
1. HELPS CONQUER & TO OBTAIN RELEASE FROM SIEGE
2. THE SCIENCES & ARTS
3. THE MEDITATION OF THE WISE
4. Souchoe
}
Asa {Physician; cure}

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.5.23

BENEDICT BROOK (NEWS.COM.AU) @ 1245 HOURS ON 24 MAY 2017: "Unexpected — and
extremely loud — bang rocks awake Sydneysiders:

Meteorologist Steph Spackman was travelling to work at 4.30am when the
thunder jolted her. 'I was at Epping when I heard a huge thunderclap
overhead,' she told news.com.au.

The lightning cracks appeared to be particularly loud on Sydney’s north
shore."

-
http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/sinister-and-extremely-loud-bang-rocks-awake-sydneysiders/news-story/1067fa9a0bc676f5463db734191d6225

DOLF: "I WILL SAY NOTHING MORE THAN THIS:

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho
that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a
warning.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

👽👽👽👽👽"

- http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Mentat

***@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 63 [Date: 2017.5.23, Time: 2327
hrs, Super:#337 / #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence;
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving;
Tetra: 18 - Waiting, Ego:#474 / #63 - Origins in Reversal, Consider
Beginnings; I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock,
thunder); Tetra: 62 - Doubt]

Given the recent and relentless instances of Catholic / Islamic soddened
and insipid religious values basis as the cultural cause (as their higher
love so called but nonetheless fascist idealism) célèbre of unlawful and
unconstitutional cyber-warfare in being the culmination of over a decade of
such covert and systematic religious/political human rights abuses.

Just how far does the Pope want to take this metaphorical nonsense of the
necessity of "WALLS"?

The notion of fire walls in Information Technology terms means nothing to
these dogmatic religionists and not since Sodom and Gomorrah has the world
seen such transgression of the home, community and dignity of the person by
such *PIKE*.

SEE REPORT HERE:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYlhoYngxd2Vobnc

They have a specific tag #KORPPIONOIKEUS which means "the raven/rape is
right" and is the tag line for a globalist Catholic / Islamist / ET AL
campaign of criminalised amorality of *PIKE* as having a violent
psychosexual as malice intent against the person of another.

THE RAVENS (ie. REAL BIRDS) HAVE EVEN BEEN FOLLOWING ME DOWN THE STREET AND
TO MY HOME SO I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE BY NATURE GROANING TOWARDS ME SO?

GEERT (Dutch Politician) OR DOLF (as Natural / Common Law proponent and
advocate of egalitarian human rights: HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T])?

SEE IMAGE HERE:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inda1lnZ2g0OUtSM1k

But the 8x8 magic square as #260 = RAVEN (H64 is the encapsulated improper
use of the DAOist I CHING meta-descriptor prototypes within the #81 schema)
intrinsic to the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis of those religious
belief systems, which is only a METHODOLOGY by transposition and I own the
alternative as a PARADIGM of GLOBAL GOVERNANCE associated to the HOMOIOS
THEORY OF NUMBER.

It is associated to a Dutch-Japanese cartoon called Alfred J. Kwak which
appeared in 3 April 1989 to 29 March 1990.

It has been a huge concern which involved Finnish, Swedish, Colombian
Catholic mafia, Islamists and united with others as people who are located
within Australia.

- dolf

Initial Post: 23 May, 2017

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-05-24 14:50:26 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Do you know how to nail a person to wooden cross?
Dunno who you were responding to, ir what her.his answer would
be, but my answer is yes. And it's very unlike the portrayals
in Christian art.
I was talking to an alleged Jewish person who just recently showed
a great empathy for prison based hot bed of Islamic extremism.
That just makes it more puzzling: crucifixion was a Roman punishment,
not Jewish.
Mind you ISTM that Islamic extremism isn't Jewish either.
It is not puzzling at all they did the same as the Romans to whom
they were a vassal State. [Romans 1:32]
*They* didn't do it. The Romans did.
I did say vassal:

And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111etc } of
the conversation as if shows a lack of honest intent,
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
It was certainly within their lexicon: "And Pilate answered and said again
unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King
of the Jews?
13 And they cried out again, Crucify him.
The choice was crucify him or release him. They chose crucify because
they wanted Barabbas released, not Joshua.
You *do* know the significance of the name Barabbas, don't you?
I'm done with your conversation as you pretend to be non-religious but you
lexicon of names betrays that claim.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Ned Latham
2017-05-24 23:13:35 UTC
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Do you know how to nail a person to wooden cross?
Dunno who you were responding to, ir what her.his answer would
be, but my answer is yes. And it's very unlike the portrayals
in Christian art.
I was talking to an alleged Jewish person who just recently showed
a great empathy for prison based hot bed of Islamic extremism.
That just makes it more puzzling: crucifixion was a Roman punishment,
not Jewish.
Mind you ISTM that Islamic extremism isn't Jewish either.
It is not puzzling at all they did the same as the Romans to whom
they were a vassal State. [Romans 1:32]
*They* didn't do it. The Romans did.
Irrelebant. Roman Law reserved the death sentence to Roman Law. Where
offences that were capital under provincial law occurred, the matter
had to be referred to the Roman administration. That's why the Romans
were involved in that particular case.
Post by dolf
And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111etc } of
the conversation as if shows a lack of honest intent,
AFAIC, those are just random numbers. They're meaningless to me.
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
It was certainly within their lexicon: "And Pilate answered and
said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him
whom ye call the King of the Jews?
13 And they cried out again, Crucify him.
The choice was crucify him or release him. They chose crucify because
they wanted Barabbas released, not Joshua.
You *do* know the significance of the name Barabbas, don't you?
I'm done with your conversation
So that's a "no". is it?

"Barabbas" is in fact *not* a name: it's a title: Aramaic "bar Abba"
means "son of the father". The man called Barabbas was an Essene holy
man (something like a Rabbi, but with more emphasis on holiness and
less on learning) and the real leader of the gang caught in the garden
of Gesthemane. Joshua was just a swordman.
So you never heard the saying "know your enemy"?
dolf
2017-05-24 23:33:50 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
as you pretend to be non-religious but your lexicon of names betrays
that claim.
So you never heard the saying "know your enemy"?
DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.

They're meaningless to me."

These two statements by you are mutually contradictory and are false, in
that they clearly indicate that you neither "know your enemy", nor are you
anonymously engaged within any activity other than disinformation by
semantical convolution.

Don't engage within acronyms unless your audience speaks that same
language.

Who is your enemy?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Ned Latham
2017-05-25 02:05:51 UTC
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
as you pretend to be non-religious but your lexicon of names betrays
that claim.
So you never heard the saying "know your enemy"?
DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."
FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.
They're meaningless to me."
These two statements by you are mutually contradictory
Wrong. You gave those numbers no referent. Get yourself some
instruction in logic.
Post by dolf
and are false,
And that's a lie.
Post by dolf
in that they clearly indicate that you neither "know your enemy",
Wrong again. The second indicates that your use of those numbers
was incoherent.
Post by dolf
nor are you anonymously engaged
WTF is that gabble supposed to mean? Do you actually comprehend English?
Post by dolf
within any activity other than disinformation by semantical convolution.
Gabble, gabble...
Post by dolf
Don't engage within acronyms
You wanna translate that into English?
Post by dolf
unless your audience speaks that same language.
Get back to me on that when you've anglicised that whatever it is
about acronums.
Post by dolf
Who is your enemy?
Dishonesty.
dolf
2017-05-25 02:37:07 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
as you pretend to be non-religious but your lexicon of names betrays
that claim.
So you never heard the saying "know your enemy"?
DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."
FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.
They're meaningless to me."
These two statements by you are mutually contradictory
Wrong. You gave those numbers no referent. Get yourself some
instruction in logic.
That was a statement with logical constructs and great philosophical
insight.
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
and are false,
And that's a lie.
Post by dolf
in that they clearly indicate that you neither "know your enemy",
Wrong again. The second indicates that your use of those numbers
was incoherent.
You are clearly indicating that you are an ENEMY of the STATE and ought to
be placed on a TERRORIST WATCH LIST.
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
nor are you anonymously engaged
WTF is that gabble supposed to mean? Do you actually comprehend English?
Your email address is not real and anything sent to it bounces.

It was a very logical and coherent statement expressed within the negative
and not sufficient cause for your pejorative unless you are attempting to
conceal your empathy for ISLAMIC/CATHOLIC terrorism.
Post by dolf
unless your audience speaks that same language.
Get back to me on that when you've anglicised that whatever it is
about acronums.
Post by dolf
Who is your enemy?
Dishonesty.

Date: 2017.5.23
Torah: #1 #50 #10 %81 = #61
[...]

ROYALTY3850 (JEWS RULE): "The Jews are an “Am Segulah” a treasured people.
HaShem the G-d of Israel loves His people the Jews very, very, very much.
The Jews keep and guard HaShem’s Torah as given to Moshe Rebbenu (Our
Teacher). The Torah is the best set of Laws, Statues and Ordinances ever
given to mankind in this case the Jews."

DOLF: "You are such a liar:
"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the
children of God:

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if
so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be
compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation
of the sons of God.

For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason
of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of
corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain
together until now.

And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the
Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption,
to wit, the redemption of our body." [Romans 8:16-23 (KJV)]

*WE* *ARE* *HERE* *BUT* *WE* *ARE* *WAITING* *FOR* *THE* *REST* *OF* *THE*
*CHILDREN*

#15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #175 ... #260 {64 meta descriptor
prototypes} ... #369 {encapsulated use of those prototypes to define #81
elements}

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of the
cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden
#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Collegium and binomial
noumenclature)
#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow
#111 = (Moses) Departure

The Jews share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER} as
the concept of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis account of Adam/Eve
and their fall into sin aswith Roman Empire Governance, Roman Catholicism,
Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism.

It is not puzzling at all they did the same as the Romans to whom they were
a vassal State. [Romans 1:32]

DOLF: "As you pretend to be non-religious but your lexicon of names betrays
that claim."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So you never heard the saying 'know your enemy'?"

DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.
They're meaningless to me."

DOLF: "These two statements by you are mutually contradictory and are
false, in that they clearly indicate that you neither 'know your enemy',
nor are you anonymously engaged within any activity other than
disinformation by semantical convolution.

Also don't engage within acronyms unless your audience speaks that same
language.

Who is your enemy?

If not those that deploy the 8x8 magic square as #260 = RAVEN (H64 is the
encapsulated improper use of the DAOist I CHING meta-descriptor prototypes
within the #81 schema) intrinsic to the Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-05-25 08:05:02 UTC
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
as you pretend to be non-religious but your lexicon of names betrays
that claim.
So you never heard the saying "know your enemy"?
DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."
FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.
They're meaningless to me."
These two statements by you are mutually contradictory
Wrong. You gave those numbers no referent. Get yourself some
instruction in logic.
That was a statement with logical constructs and great philosophical
insight.
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
and are false,
And that's a lie.
Post by dolf
unless your audience speaks that same language.
Get back to me on that when you've anglicised that whatever it is
about acronums.
Post by dolf
Who is your enemy?
Dishonesty.
-- WALLS ARE NECESSARY TO KEEP THESE CATHOLIC / ISLAMIC MONSTERS OUT

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 25 May, 2017

Date: 2017.5.23
Torah: #1 #50 #10 %81 = #61
[...]

ALI (JACODAR242): "Dolf, who are you?"

DOLF: "Just a breath with no capacity for any self declaration.

An aspiration followed by an expiration with no actuality:

I AM!"

ALI (JACODAR242): "Who are you?

What name did you get at birth?"

DOLF: "I AM my own special creation...

YOUTUBE: "The anthem of John Barrowman - I am what I am - Royal Albert Hall
2010"

-

#15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #175 ... #260 {64 meta descriptor
prototypes} ... #369 {encapsulated use of those prototypes to define #81
elements}

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of these
cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden
#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Collegium and binomial noumenclature)
#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow
#111 = (Moses) Departure

The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER} as the concept of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis account
of Adam/Eve and their fall into sin aswith Roman Empire Governance, Roman
Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism.

It is not puzzling at all they did the same as the Romans to whom they were
a vassal State. [Romans 1:32]

DOLF: "As you pretend to be non-religious but your lexicon of names betrays
that claim."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So you never heard the saying 'know your enemy'?"

DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.

They're meaningless to me."

DOLF: "These two statements by you are mutually contradictory and are
false, in that they clearly indicate you neither 'know your enemy', nor are
you anonymously engaged within any activity other than disinformation by
semantical convolution.

Learn something about transcendence (as we are before you in *all*
*things*) you arsewipe and don't engage within acronyms unless your
audience speaks that same language.

Who is your enemy?

If not those that deploy the 8x8 magic square as #260 = RAVEN (H64 is the
encapsulated improper use of the DAOist I CHING meta-descriptor prototypes
within the #81 schema) intrinsic to the Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER as the basis of those religious belief systems, which is only a
METHODOLOGY by transposition and I own the alternative as a PARADIGM of
GLOBAL GOVERNANCE associated to the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER.

It is associated to a Dutch-Japanese cartoon called Alfred J. Kwak which
appeared in 3 April 1989 to 29 March 1990.

It has been a huge concern which involved Finnish, Swedish, Colombian
Catholic mafia, Islamists and united with others as people who are located
within Australia: "We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the
landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall
fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." [We Shall Fight on the
Beaches, by Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill as delivered at the House of
Commons, Westminster on 4 June 1940]

- dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Ned Latham
2017-05-25 11:02:09 UTC
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
as you pretend to be non-religious but your lexicon of names betrays
that claim.
So you never heard the saying "know your enemy"?
DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."
FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.
They're meaningless to me."
These two statements by you are mutually contradictory
Wrong. You gave those numbers no referent. Get yourself some
instruction in logic.
That was a statement with logical constructs and great philosophical
insight.
Wrong.
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
and are false,
And that's a lie.
Post by dolf
in that they clearly indicate that you neither "know your enemy",
Wrong again. The second indicates that your use of those numbers
was incoherent.
You are clearly indicating that you are an ENEMY of the STATE and
ought to be placed on a TERRORIST WATCH LIST.
Unlike you, Dolt, the people who compose such lists actually have
a clue. Well, some of them.
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
nor are you anonymously engaged
WTF is that gabble supposed to mean? Do you actually comprehend English?
Your email address is not real and anything sent to it bounces.
This us Usenet, moron. Fake email addies prevent spam.
OTOH, "Ned Latham" is my real name, so again: WTF is that gabble
supposed to mean? Do you actually comprehend English?
dolf
2017-05-25 11:25:33 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
as you pretend to be non-religious but your lexicon of names betrays
that claim.
So you never heard the saying "know your enemy"?
DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."
FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.
They're meaningless to me."
These two statements by you are mutually contradictory
Wrong. You gave those numbers no referent. Get yourself some
instruction in logic.
That was a statement with logical constructs and great philosophical
insight.
Wrong.
You are so ignorant and so here are 5 resources for you:

JEWISH:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNHRaR1pKck9USVU

ISLAMIC:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRzByRmhKUURIZjg

GERMAN FASCISM:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcXA0OWJZWnBhc1k

CHINESE DAOist (4 BCE) of HAN Dynasty (c. 200 BCE - 220 CE)

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYmdIUU0yUkkyd28

MINE ASSOCIATED TO AUST LETTERS PATENT OF THE FEDERATION TO THE
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA 1901

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZEhOUjBvWkhUSkE
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
and are false,
And that's a lie.
Post by dolf
in that they clearly indicate that you neither "know your enemy",
Wrong again. The second indicates that your use of those numbers
was incoherent.
You are clearly indicating that you are an ENEMY of the STATE and
ought to be placed on a TERRORIST WATCH LIST.
Unlike you, Dolt, the people who compose such lists actually have
a clue. Well, some of them.
You are the one who doesn't have a clue as I own an Intellectual Property
as theoretical mathematical noumenon which is referenced in my signature
line.

For example here are all the temporal connections to the Angel Gabriel as

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Ned Latham
2017-05-25 13:23:58 UTC
----snip----
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Wrong. You gave those numbers no referent. Get yourself some
instruction in logic.
That was a statement with logical constructs and great philosophical
insight.
Wrong.
You are so ignorant
Yep. One of the things I don't know is how someone as stupid as you
are can can have enough sense to breathe.
Not interested.

----snip----
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
You are clearly indicating that you are an ENEMY of the STATE and
ought to be placed on a TERRORIST WATCH LIST.
Unlike you, Dolt, the people who compose such lists actually have
a clue. Well, some of them.
You are the one who doesn't have a clue as I own an Intellectual Property
BFD. Those are thrown around like confetti.
Post by dolf
as theoretical mathematical noumenon which is referenced
in my signature line.
Oh my! So many big words! Do you actually know what "line" means?
Post by dolf
For example here are all the temporal connections to the Angel
Gabriel as #246
You forgot "8".

----snip----
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
astarte
2017-05-24 17:27:47 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Do you know how to nail a person to wooden cross?
Dunno who you were responding to, ir what her.his answer would
be, but my answer is yes. And it's very unlike the portrayals
in Christian art.
I was talking to an alleged Jewish person who just recently showed
a great empathy for prison based hot bed of Islamic extremism.
That just makes it more puzzling: crucifixion was a Roman punishment,
not Jewish.
Mind you ISTM that Islamic extremism isn't Jewish either.
It is not puzzling at all they did the same as the Romans to whom
they were a vassal State. [Romans 1:32]
*They* didn't do it. The Romans did.
Most non xians know that. Was there a point?
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
It was certainly within their lexicon: "And Pilate answered and said again
unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King
of the Jews?
13 And they cried out again, Crucify him.
The choice was crucify him or release him. They chose crucify because
they wanted Barabbas released, not Joshua.
No, there was no choice. Under roman law, anyone that claimed to be the
king of a vassal state & was not appointed by them, committed treason.
Post by Ned Latham
You *do* know the significance of the name Barabbas, don't you?
Of course, son of the father. But then, I'm not xian.
--
'Whenever we crucify the guilty, the most crowded roads are chosen, where
most people
Quintilian (AD 35-95, Decl 274)
Ned Latham
2017-05-24 23:26:45 UTC
Post by astarte
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Do you know how to nail a person to wooden cross?
Dunno who you were responding to, ir what her.his answer would
be, but my answer is yes. And it's very unlike the portrayals
in Christian art.
I was talking to an alleged Jewish person who just recently showed
a great empathy for prison based hot bed of Islamic extremism.
That just makes it more puzzling: crucifixion was a Roman punishment,
not Jewish.
Mind you ISTM that Islamic extremism isn't Jewish either.
It is not puzzling at all they did the same as the Romans to whom
they were a vassal State. [Romans 1:32]
*They* didn't do it. The Romans did.
Most non xians know that. Was there a point?
Try readsing the previous statement.
Post by astarte
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
13 And they cried out again, Crucify him.
The choice was crucify him or release him. They chose crucify because
they wanted Barabbas released, not Joshua.
No, there was no choice.
Wrong. Read the story.
Post by astarte
Under roman law, anyone that claimed to be the king of a vassal state
That's not what he did. The gang were caught, armed and skulking at
night in the grounds of the Chief Priest's residence. They were a hit
squad, and it's quite cleqar that theur mission was the assasibation
of the Chief Priest. That's rebellion, like what Spartacus did, and
it attracted the same punishment as Spartacus got.
Post by astarte
& was not appointed by them, committed treason.
Treason got one thrown off the Tarpeian Rock in a sack with (IIRC)
a viper, a dog and a chicken.
Post by astarte
Post by Ned Latham
You *do* know the significance of the name Barabbas, don't you?
Of course, son of the father. But then, I'm not xian.
It puts him squarelu in the frame as the leader of the gang. The
Romans didn't know that, but the Jews did, and that's why they
wanted *him* released, not Joshua.
dolf
2017-05-24 23:44:52 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by astarte
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
Post by astarte
Post by astarte
Post by Ned Latham
You *do* know the significance of the name Barabbas, don't you?
Of course, son of the father. But then, I'm not xian.
It puts him squarelu in the frame as the leader of the gang. The
Romans didn't know that, but the Jews did, and that's why they
wanted *him* released, not Joshua.
I *NOTE* the signalling with a persona having Islamic / Catholic empathy
and raise a red flag for our Intelligence Services to place you upon a
watch list so as to determine your network associations.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Peter Jason
2017-05-25 00:12:50 UTC
Post by dolf
I *NOTE* the signalling with a persona having Islamic / Catholic empathy
and raise a red flag for our Intelligence Services to place you upon a
watch list so as to determine your network associations.
Still, prevention is better than cure.

Better to fix the problem at it's source, that is the indoctrination
of children at some tender age when their minds are malleable.

All religious clerics know that once indoctrinated up to about the age
of seven, most people are captured for life, moving in religious
circles including marriage and burials. Jews & Muslims are notorious
for this, but no other religion is blameless.

Kill the clerics is the order of the day, free the children from the
religious claptrap and indoctrinate them with morality & ethics
instead.
dolf
2017-05-25 00:20:30 UTC
And here is another anonymous poster coming to the rescue of his fellow
*PIKE* associates.

They are not indoctrinating but engaged within espionage and warfare...

- dolf
Post by Peter Jason
Post by dolf
I *NOTE* the signalling with a persona having Islamic / Catholic empathy
and raise a red flag for our Intelligence Services to place you upon a
watch list so as to determine your network associations.
Still, prevention is better than cure.
Better to fix the problem at it's source, that is the indoctrination
of children at some tender age when their minds are malleable.
All religious clerics know that once indoctrinated up to about the age
of seven, most people are captured for life, moving in religious
circles including marriage and burials.
And what does that say of the now retired Pope BENEDICT and his Hitler
Youth training for the course-trochos of life-bios?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Ned Latham
2017-05-25 02:10:53 UTC
dolf wrote:

----smip----
Post by dolf
I *NOTE* the signalling with a persona having Islamic / Catholic
empathy and raise a red flag for our Intelligence Services to place
you upon a watch list so as to determine your network associations.
Sadlu for your nalicious desires, Dolt, They have a few neurons to
play with.
dolf
2017-05-25 02:40:27 UTC
BESIDES clandestinely supporting ISLAMIC/CATHOLIC *PIKE* as a globalist
campaign of terrorism, what is it that you are attempting to conceal by
such untruthful characterisations of others?
Post by Ned Latham
----smip----
Post by dolf
I *NOTE* the signalling with a persona having Islamic / Catholic
empathy and raise a red flag for our Intelligence Services to place
you upon a watch list so as to determine your network associations.
Sadlu for your nalicious desires, Dolt, They have a few neurons to
play with.
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

***@woden.valhalla.oz (***@woden.valhalla.oz)
Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System (DNS) reported
that the recipient's domain does not exist.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask
them to tell their email admin that it appears that their domain isn't
properly registered at their domain registrar. Give them the error details
shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one
who can fix this problem.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Ned Latham
2017-05-25 11:07:29 UTC
Post by dolf
BESIDES clandestinely supporting ISLAMIC/CATHOLIC *PIKE* as a globalist
campaign of terrorism, what is it that you are attempting to conceal by
such untruthful characterisations of others?
Have you been sneaking sips of Yao-Yap's red cordial, Dolt? Better get
yourself off to the funny farm for some reality pils.
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
----smip----
So it should.
dolf
2017-05-25 11:29:51 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
BESIDES clandestinely supporting ISLAMIC/CATHOLIC *PIKE* as a globalist
campaign of terrorism, what is it that you are attempting to conceal by
such untruthful characterisations of others?
Unfortunately you haven't read the document links I have provided before
the latest Terrorist event in Manchester...

Here it is for you again:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYlhoYngxd2Vobnc

I can actually claim to have invoked an intervention before it occurred...

Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
----smip----

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Ned Latham
2017-05-25 13:29:48 UTC
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
BESIDES clandestinely supporting ISLAMIC/CATHOLIC *PIKE* as
a globalist campaign of terrorism, what is it that you are
attempting to conceal by such untruthful characterisations
of others?
Have you been sneaking sips of Yao-Yap's red cordial, Dolt?
Better get yourself off to the funny farm for some reality
pils.
Unfortunately you haven't read the document links I have provided
That's "I provided", moron.
Post by dolf
before the latest Terrorist event in Manchester...
There's nothing unfortunate avbout avoiding a waste of time, Dolt.

----snip----
dolf
2017-05-25 13:35:20 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
BESIDES clandestinely supporting ISLAMIC/CATHOLIC *PIKE* as a globalist
campaign of terrorism, what is it that you are attempting to conceal by
such untruthful characterisations of others?
I just wanted to note that "juice or liquid" and "drips" are common
categories associated with Islamic / Catholic extremism as terrorism and
that as such it proves you are as EVIL minded as such persons

I've cut you off from Eternity and now get out of our country.
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
----smip----
Post by dolf
I *NOTE* the signalling with a persona having Islamic / Catholic
empathy and raise a red flag for our Intelligence Services to place
you upon a watch list so as to determine your network associations.
Sadlu for your nalicious desires, Dolt, They have a few neurons to
play with.
So it should.
The good thing here is that we have an Islamic notion of God in terms of
Alpha / Omega offering counsel on the paired category #349 - PERGAMOS.

Within Islamic terms the notion of Alpha (#1) / Omega (#9) is not a time
construct based on 364 days: julibees x 7^2, weeks x 7^1, days x 7^0 but is
obtained from a Pythagorean reduction applied to the total esoteric sum of
the septet series of magic squares:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRzByRmhKUURIZjg

#15 CE (#45) = 9
#34 CE (#136) = 1
#65 CE (#325) = 1
#111 CE (#666) = 9

#174 CE (#1225) = 1
#260 CE (#2080) = 1
#369 CE (#3321) = 9
#505 CE (#5050) = 1 as KETHER

#671 CE (#7381) = 1
#870 CE (#10440) = 9
#1105 CE (#14365) = 1
#1379 CE (#19306) = 1
#1695 CE (#25425) = 9
#2056 CE (#32896) = 1

"Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou
seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in
Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos {Pergamos-Pergamos
[G4010]: #349}, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia,
and unto Laodicea." [Revelation 1:11]

"And to the angel of the church in Pergamos {Pergamos-Pergamos [G4010]:
#349} write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two
edges;" [Revelation 2:12]

13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is:
and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those
days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where
Satan dwelleth.

14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that
hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock
before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to
commit fornication.

15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which
thing I hate.

16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against
them with the sword of my mouth.

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the
churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna,
and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which
no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it." [Revelation 2:12-17 (KJV)]
Post by Ned Latham
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
The specific CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING for #237 - USE OF FORCE which I know
is associated to the Victoria Police Form by that #NUMBER. In times past
these organisations were often been associated with guilds and that their
other forms such as #47 (blank page letterhead) conforms to these
Categories etc.
and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return, The
turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle, Ego: #480 / #47 - Ignorant Guides,
Viewing the Distant; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution, Displacement, Parting,
Break-through; Tetra: 30 - Bold Resolution]
Post by Ned Latham
In anti-terrorist terms, the question is why police services are often
themselves the target of Islamic extremist events.
I readily observe NATURE and in this phenomenon event there is one instance
- http://www.grapple369.com?Zen:9,Row:4, Col:6,Nous:52
And from this we see "the blowing themselves up to pieces"
#6, #10, #80, #90, #80, #90, #50, #10 = puwts (H6327): 1) to scatter, be
dispersed, be scattered; 2) (Qal) to flow, overflow; 3) to break; 1a) (Qal)
to be dispersed, be scattered; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be scattered; 1b2) to
be spread abroad; 1c) (Hiphil) to scatter; 1d) Hithpael) scatter; 3a)
(Polel) to shatter; 3b) (Pilpel) to dash to pieces;
#40, #300, #6, #70 = shava` (H7768): 1) (Piel) to cry out (for help),
shout;
#6, #70, #200, #80, #20, #40 = `oreph (H6203): 1) neck, back of the neck,
back; 1a) back of the neck; 1a1) of fleeing foe; 1a2) of apostasy (fig.);
1b) stiff of neck, obstinate (fig.);
Is actually by common category (ie. calling out Allahu Akbar) with apostasy
rather than holiness.
Whereas it's pairing is with holiness and thus the ambiguity itself may be
10, #200, #100, #1, #8, #30 = Israel (G2474): 1) the name given to the
patriarch Jacob (and borne by him in addition to his former name); 2) the
family or descendants of Israel, the race of Israel; 3) Christians, the
Israel of God (Gal 6:; 16) for not all those who draw their bodily descent
from Israel are true Israelites, ie. are those whom God pronounces to be
Israelites and has chosen to salvation;
Just a quick thought from my early investigations.
SUPER (MALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence;
I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together,
Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness / INNER: #6 - Female Superiority,
Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling,
#3, #2, #5, #6, #400 = gabhuwth (H1365): 1) haughtiness; #50, #8, #300, #2,
#50, #6 = chashab (H2803): 1) to think, plan, esteem, calculate, invent,
make a judgment, imagine, count; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to think, account; 1a2) to
plan, devise, mean; 1a3) to charge, impute, reckon; 1a4) to esteem, value,
regard; 1a5) to invent; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be accounted, be thought, be
esteemed; 1b2) to be computed, be reckoned; 1b3) to be imputed; 1c) (Piel);
1c1) to think upon, consider, be mindful of; 1c2) to think to do, devise,
plan; 1c3) to count, reckon; 1d) (Hithpael) to be considered; #30, #10,
#300, #6, #70 = Yeshuwa` (H3442): 1) son of Nun of the tribe of Ephraim and
successor to Moses as the leader of the children of Israel; led the
conquest of Canaan; 2) son of Jehozadak and high priest after the
restoration; 3) a priest in the time of David who had charge of the 9th
course; 4) a Levite in the reign of Hezekiah; 5) head of a Levitical house
which returned from captivity in Babylon; 6) father of a builder of the
wall of Jerusalem in the time of Nehemiah; 7) a town in southern Judah
reinhabited by the people of Judah after the return from captivity; #40,
#20, #6, #300, #10, #40 = Kuwshiy (H3569): 1) one of the descendants of
Cush the grandson of Noah through Ham and a member of that nation or
people; 2) one of Joab's couriers; 3) (TWOT) Ethiopian; #10, #40, #10,
#300, #6, #50 = muwsh (H4184): 1) to feel; 1a) (Qal) to feel; 1b) (Hiphil)
to feel; #6, #30, #40, #90, #200, #10, #40 = Mitsriy (H4713): 1) Egyptian -
an inhabitant or citizen of Egypt; 1a) an Egyptian; 1b) the Egyptian; #6,
#30, #60, #200, #50, #10, #20, #40 = ceren (H5633): 1) lord, ruler, tyrant;
2) axle; #6, #70, #200, #40, #50, #10, #40 = `armown (H6196): 1)
plane-tree; 1a) as stripped of bark; #6, #70, #200, #80, #20, #40 = `oreph
(H6203): 1) neck, back of the neck, back; 1a) back of the neck; 1a1) of
fleeing foe; 1a2) of apostasy (fig.); 1b) stiff of neck, obstinate (fig.);
#6, #10, #80, #90, #80, #90, #50, #10 = puwts (H6327): 1) to scatter, be
dispersed, be scattered; 2) (Qal) to flow, overflow; 3) to break; 1a) (Qal)
to be dispersed, be scattered; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be scattered; 1b2) to
be spread abroad; 1c) (Hiphil) to scatter; 1d) Hithpael) scatter; 3a)
(Polel) to shatter; 3b) (Pilpel) to dash to pieces; #40, #90, #6, #200,
#50, #10, #20 = tsavva'r (H6677): 1) neck, back of neck; 1a) neck, back of
neck (of man); 1b) neck (of animals); #6, #100, #200, #50, #10, #50 = qeren
(Aramaic) (H7162): 1) horn; 1a) as musical instrument; 1b) symbolic (in
visions); 1c) of an animal; #200, #10, #200, #6 = riyr (H7388): 1) slime
juice or liquid, spittle; #10, #200, #70, #80, #6, #50 = ra`aph (H7491): 1)
to trickle, drip; 1a) (Qal) to trickle, drip; 1b) (Hiphil) to trickle; #40,
#300, #6, #70 = shava` (H7768): 1) (Piel) to cry out (for help), shout; #6,
#300, #50, #10, #50 = shen (Aramaic) (H8128): 1) tooth; #10, #300, #50, #6,
#50 = shena' (Aramaic) (H8133): 1) to change, be altered, be changed; 1a)
(P'al) to change, be changed; 1b) (Pael) to change, transform, frustrate;
1b1) different (participle); 1c) (Ithpael) to be changed; 1d) (Aphel) to
change, alter; #6, #300, #80, #9, #10, #5, #6 = Shephatyah (H8203): 1) a
son of David by Abital; David's 5th son; 2) head of a family of exiles
returning from Babylon with Zerubbabel; 3) another head of a family of
exiles returning from Babylon with Zerubbabel; 4) a Judaite, son of
Mahalaleel and father of Amariah; 5) a prince of Judah, son of Mattan and
one of the counsellors who advised king Zedekiah of Judah to kill the
prophet Jeremiah; 6) the Haruphite, one of David's mighty warriors who
joined him at Ziklag; 7) son of Maachah and prince of the tribe of Simeon
in the time of David; 8) son of king Jehoshaphat of Judah and brother to
his successor Jehoram; #400, #6, #10 = tav (H8420): 1) desire, mark; 1a)
mark (as a sign of exemption from judgment); #4, #70, #40, #1, #300, #1 =
doma (G1390): 1) a gift For Synonyms see entry 5839; #8, #30, #5, #8, #40,
#5, #50, #70, #200 = eleeo (G1653): 1) to have mercy on; 2) to help one
afflicted or seeking aid; 3) to help the afflicted, to bring help to the
wretched; 4) to experience mercy For Synonyms see entry 5842; #5, #50, #1,
#50, #300, #10 = enanti (G1725): 1) before; #5, #80, #1, #10, #50, #70,
#200 = epainos (G1868): 1) approbation, commendation, praise; #10, #1,
#300, #100, #5 = iatros (G2395): 1) a physician; #30, #5, #80, #100, #1,
#200 = lepra (G3014): 1) leprosy; 2) a most offensive, annoying, dangerous,
cutaneous disease, the virus of which generally pervades the whole body,
common in Egypt and the East;
EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the
Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small
Exceeding, Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 -
Defectiveness, Distortion / INNER: #21 - Guiding the Physical, Emptying the
Heart; I-Ching: H31 - Reciprocity, Conjoining, Influence (wooing),
#8, #30, #6, #300, #5 = chaluwshah (H2476): 1) weakness, defeat,
prostration; #5, #30, #6, #8, #300 = Lowchesh (H3873): 1) father of a chief
of Jerusalem after the exile who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah; #40,
#100, #9, #200 = miqtar (H4729): 1) place of sacrificial smoke, altar,
hearth, incense; #5, #60, #200, #80, #4 = carpad (H5636): 1) an
unidentified desert plant; 1a) meaning doubtful; perhaps brier, nettle;
#80, #9, #10, #200, #10, #40 = patuwr (H6358): 1) opened; 1a) (Qal)
dismissed; 1b) (Hiphil) shoot out; #6, #30, #100, #200, #8, #5 = qorchah
(H7144): 1) baldness, bald; #6, #30, #200, #6, #7, #50, #10, #40 = razan
(H7336): 1) (Qal) to be weighty, be judicious, be commanding; #6, #2, #300,
#30, #6, #5 = shalvah (H7962): 1) quietness, ease, prosperity; #10, #200,
#100, #1, #8, #30 = Israel (G2474): 1) the name given to the patriarch
Jacob (and borne by him in addition to his former name); 2) the family or
descendants of Israel, the race of Israel; 3) Christians, the Israel of God
(Gal 6:; 16) for not all those who draw their bodily descent from Israel
are true Israelites, ie. are those whom God pronounces to be Israelites and
has chosen to salvation; #20, #70, #100, #10, #50, #9, #10, #70, #10 =
Korinthios (G2881): 1) a Corinthian, and inhabitant of Corinth; #40, #10,
#200, #9, #10, #70, #10 = misthios (G3407): 1) employed for hire, hired;
#80, #5, #100, #3, #1, #40, #70, #50 = Pergamos (G4010): 1) a city of Mysia
Minor, in Asia Minor, the seat of the dynasties of Attalus and Eumenes,
famous for its temple of Aesculapius and the invention and manufacture of
parchment. The river Selinus flowed through it and the Cetius ran past it.
It was the birthplace of the physician Galen, and had a great royal
library. It had a Christian church.;
Post by dolf
Post by Ned Latham
It isn't accessible within the temporal reality so it is beyond your reach
but not necessarily beyond mine (ie. this theoretical mathematical noumenon
is a natural product of my own mind and it conforms entirely) which has had
some more practice in cognising these zones within the supra-natural realm.
I'm just wondering if it may act as a neurological trigger.
I shall try to contemplate upon it some more and see if I push that thought
into that sub-consciousness area and see what I can find ...
It is only informal research and all I can do really is document the
occasional episodes....
- dolf
Post by dolf
I don't know anything about the plane (ie. I use another metaphysical and
metempirical category for plane crashes/engine failures/combustions
and have over 5 hits already
I have a neural linguistic bridge into that realm and each time I cognise
that specific prose there has always been within 24 hours a corresponding
phenomena.
In one instance it was a street performer who was juggling fire and burnt
her leg terribly and her screaming was so loud as to terrifying--I am
trying not to cognise it whilst I write about it even.
Leg was a category provided by that narrative.
) crash but I am just saying by a common #337
Post by dolf
element of association (ie. I've had 3 thunders already) what appears to
you as an accident (a Greek notion) is to me a supra-natural aspect of time
itself in which we all exist, move and have our being.
If force is applied to any one category such as #337 (ie. I have two events
and one I was consciously involved with) the theory is that such force will
seep to all areas where the Category exists and thus we ought to readily
observe a number of paranormal events.
- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:337
- dolf
Misschien moeten we het volgende keer een groter doel proberen ...
0630 hrs = #337
- http://www.grapple369.com?time:6.30
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness, Ego: #307 /
#72 - Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles,
Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties]
23 May 2017 = #337
#63 - Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings; I-Ching: H51 - Quake,
Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder); Tetra: 62 - Doubt]
Meteoroloog Steph Spackman reed om 4.30 uur naar het werk toen de donder
haar stootte. 'Ik was bij Epping toen ik een enorme thunderclap hoorde,'
vertelde ze nieuws.com.au.
De bliksemkraken bleken bijzonder luid op de noordkust van Sydney. '
-
http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/sinister-and-extremely-loud-bang-rocks-awake-sydneysiders/news-story/1067fa9a0bc676f5463db734191d6225
Het is alleen met wil, ik stel mijn gedachten in beweging. Het is door het
sap van Sapho dat gedachten de snelheid verwerven, de lippen vlekken
verwerven, de vlekken worden een waarschuwing.
Het is alleen met wil, ik stel mijn gedachten in beweging.
👽👽👽👽👽"
- http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Mentat
MALDEN - In Malden nabij Nijmegen is vanmorgen in alle vroegte een
zweefvliegtuig van de Nijmeegse Aeroclub gecrasht, meteen nadat het was
opgestegen.
De piloot en een leerlingvlieger zijn volgens de politie niet gewond
geraakt. „Het toestel is meteen na de start via een boom op de grond
terecht gekomen. Niemand raakte daarbij gewond”, aldus
politievoorlichter José Albers.
de oorzaak is van wordt nu onderzocht. Het ongeval gebeurde rond 6.30 uur.