Creationism advocate Don McLeroy on Colbert Nation
GSI
2014-10-22 15:21:45 UTC
Former Texas Board of Education Chairman Don McLeroy
discusses the documentary "The Revisionaries," science in
textbooks and religious conservatism. (6:41)

http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/14wyxm/don-mcleroy
Interview includes a clip from the documentary where Don
McLeroy says that Godless left-wing culture has taken over
main stream media (MSM). Thousands of professors have
converted our universities into left-wing seminaries. And these
so-called experts have taken over our national government.

Tags: Don McLeroy, interviews, education, creationism,
evolution, documentaries, Jimmy, science, religion, Bible,
Satan, Thomas Jefferson, voting, high five, controversies,
Texas, school, God, dinosaurs, history, Tea Party,
founding fathers, conservative, miracles, truthiness,
Charles Darwin, atheist, censorship, dreams

GSI: It's always - "us and them", and we are the Godly,
while they are the satanic enemy.
It's a black and white world for the Christian Taliban. Either
you are a True Believer, or a Godless left-wing Satanist, and
most professors are Godless left-wing Satanists according to
Mr. McLeroy.
There is no difference between McLeroy and the Ayatollah's
that oversee all thought and government policy in Iran.
Only the NAME of the most high is different, because of the
language difference, and the name of the Messiah.

They are ALL INSANE. They are mentally ill. Whacko's.
What they believe is JUST THAT – Belief. I don't hear anything
from any of them that convinces me that what they have is
anything more than BELIEF. Their insistance that THEIR view
is the one and only truth is pure arrogance.

They will tell you that it isn't THEIR view, it's God's word. It's
in black and white in the Bible. But if you ask them to define
some of the most common expressions in the New Testament,
like "God's Law", "Holy Ghost", "Kingdom of Heaven", "Sin",
"Trinity", etc., there is plenty of disagreement among even the
Taliban's truest believers. It's all just opinion, and everybody
has one.

There is another similarity between McLeroy and the Ayatollah's.
Both are the product of hot climates, and meat-eating cultures.
You don't find this kind of fundamentalism in asian cultures. There
is also less and less of it as you go north toward colder climates.
Fundamentalists are extremely conservative people. You can
clearly hear in McLeroy's words that he hates liberals. Does that
sound Christian? - No it doesn't.
vince garcia
2014-10-22 15:44:49 UTC
Post by GSI
Former Texas Board of Education Chairman Don McLeroy
discusses the documentary "The Revisionaries," science in
textbooks and religious conservatism. (6:41)
http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/14wyxm/don-mcleroy
Interview includes a clip from the documentary where Don
McLeroy says that Godless left-wing culture has taken over
main stream media (MSM).
They have. so?

Why don't you name every conservative news anchor on the nightly news
for ABC, CBS and NBC.

Space is below.
GSI
SICK HATE-FILLED EVIL CREEP
vince garcia
2014-10-22 21:52:16 UTC
Post by GSI
Post by vince garcia
Post by GSI
Former Texas Board of Education Chairman Don McLeroy
discusses the documentary "The Revisionaries," science in
textbooks and religious conservatism. (6:41)
http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/14wyxm/don-mcleroy
Interview includes a clip from the documentary where Don
McLeroy says that Godless left-wing culture has taken over
main stream media (MSM).
They have. so?
Why don't you name every conservative news anchor on the nightly news
for ABC, CBS and NBC.
Space is below.
SICK HATE-FILLED EVIL CREEP
Translation: There are none