" Blessed is he who humbles himself in all things
unknown
2017-02-09 18:09:36 UTC
"Blessed is he who humbles himself in all things, for he will be exalted in
all. For a man who for God's sake humble himself, and thinks meanly of
himself, is glorified by God. The man who hungers and thirsts for God's
sake,
God will make drunk with His good things. And he who goes naked for God's
sake
is clad by Him in a robe of incorruption and glory. And he who becomes poor
for
His sake is consoled with His true riches."

St. Isaac the Syrian.

"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. Love
has been perfected among us in thisthat we may have boldness in the day of
judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world." 1 John 4:16-17

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.
n***@none.com
2017-02-09 18:55:10 UTC
Post by unknown
"Blessed is he who humbles himself in all things, for he will be exalted in
all. For a man who for God's sake humble himself, and thinks meanly of
himself, is glorified by God. The man who hungers and thirsts for God's
sake,
God will make drunk with His good things. And he who goes naked for God's
sake
is clad by Him in a robe of incorruption and glory. And he who becomes poor
for
His sake is consoled with His true riches."
St. Isaac the Syrian.
Oh Great! All we need to see is Fool walking about naked, as a poor
street person and at her age that would no doubt be a mean and
humbling thing to do. For what? True riches? When is that? You cannot
be mean and dwell in riches. It all sounds like a lost cause to me.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-02-10 13:18:47 UTC
"Blessed is he who swallows, for he shall obtain cum."