A Christian will strive toward perfection, knowing full well that it will forever be unobtainable.
MattB
2014-09-24 00:42:16 UTC
A Christian will strive toward perfection, knowing full well that it
will forever be unobtainable.

To me the first part means to be the best Christian you can be and to
strive to improve yourself. Some say works do not matter but does it
look bad in Christ eyes if you help people.

The second part is far more difficult for some to understand. We will
never in this life be perfect.

We always need to strive to be better, to improve and to learn more,
we also need to learn more so we can help more people find Christ

Some people already think they are perfect, that they are vessels for
Christ word, they were chosen or appointed. The problem I have with
this is that vessels of Christ would speak with one voice. They would
all say the same thing and that would be truth. They would not
disagree on anything as they would be filled with the Spirit and know
truth.

May God Bless you all

Matt
Rod
2014-09-24 02:20:38 UTC
Post by MattB
A Christian will strive toward perfection, knowing full well that it
will forever be unobtainable.
As long as men spurn a love of the truth, not only is it perfection
that will elude them, but Unity and peace as well.
Post by MattB
To me the first part means to be the best Christian you can be and to
strive to improve yourself. Some say works do not matter but does it
look bad in Christ eyes if you help people.
The second part is far more difficult for some to understand. We will
never in this life be perfect.
We always need to strive to be better, to improve and to learn more,
we also need to learn more so we can help more people find Christ
Some people already think they are perfect, that they are vessels for
Christ word, they were chosen or appointed. The problem I have with
this is that vessels of Christ would speak with one voice. They would
all say the same thing and that would be truth. They would not
disagree on anything as they would be filled with the Spirit and know
truth.
May God Bless you all
wànakìwin wìdjìwàgan.
Matt
Indulge Yourself
2014-09-24 06:02:31 UTC
Post by MattB
[...]
A born again believers position in Christ before God is perfect.
Not before man. This is why it is imperative that we renew our
minds in Christ Jesus.
Michael Christ
2014-09-24 22:12:23 UTC
Post by MattB
A Christian will strive toward perfection, knowing full well that it
will forever be unobtainable.
To me the first part means to be the best Christian you can be and to
strive to improve yourself. Some say works do not matter but does it
look bad in Christ eyes if you help people.
The second part is far more difficult for some to understand. We will
never in this life be perfect.
We always need to strive to be better, to improve and to learn more,
we also need to learn more so we can help more people find Christ
How very convenient for you MattB, very convenient.

Mat_5:48 (KJV) Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in
heaven is perfect.

Mat_19:26 (KJV) But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this
is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

You are not a believer, MattB.
Post by MattB
Some people already think they are perfect, that they are vessels for
Christ word, they were chosen or appointed. The problem I have with
this is that vessels of Christ would speak with one voice. They would
all say the same thing and that would be truth. They would not
disagree on anything as they would be filled with the Spirit and know
truth.
That's right, we do.

Many are called, few are chosen.

The real Church is hidden from the world but there is coming a time when she
will be revealed in all her 'white'.

Rev_21:9 (KJV) And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had
the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying,
Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

After then, you will see her. Notice 'wife'.

The Lord does not marry Himself to a whore/swinging door sinners. Now is
the accepted time, there is no marrying or giving of marriage in heaven.

It is ALL your heart NOW, or never.

Michael Christ

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
MattB
2014-09-25 04:15:46 UTC
On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 06:12:23 +0800, "Michael Christ"
Post by Michael Christ
Post by MattB
A Christian will strive toward perfection, knowing full well that it
will forever be unobtainable.
To me the first part means to be the best Christian you can be and to
strive to improve yourself. Some say works do not matter but does it
look bad in Christ eyes if you help people.
The second part is far more difficult for some to understand. We will
never in this life be perfect.
We always need to strive to be better, to improve and to learn more,
we also need to learn more so we can help more people find Christ
How very convenient for you MattB, very convenient.
Mat_5:48 (KJV) Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in
heaven is perfect.
Mat_19:26 (KJV) But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this
is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
You are not a believer, MattB.
Michael I'd say the above verses go over your head.

Why is it you only use Bible verses to attack people?
Post by Michael Christ
Post by MattB
[...]
Like I said the Bible is beyond your understanding.

Again you fail the test.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-25 23:55:19 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by MattB
[...]
If you find the truth confronting, MattB, then you need to re-evaluate
yourself.

MattB
2014-09-26 01:53:59 UTC
On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 07:55:19 +0800, "Michael Christ"
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by MattB
[...]
I see little truth in you Michael just a fake Bullshit artist that
uses the Bible as a tool to attack.

You fail all the Bible's test for a teacher.

.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-26 09:26:12 UTC

Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by MattB
[...]
I can't help it if the above is true. I am sorry that it doesn't fit into
your opinion.

MattB
2014-09-26 18:03:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by MattB
[...]
Yes with God all is possible but what has that to do with you not
being as perfect as you claim or being a teacher. You don't teach you
criticize and mock. That isn't Christ way.

I'm not a teacher but I point out when I see the evil of false
teachers or prophets. You see with God all things are possible. You
are limited as is that voice you claim to hear. A voice that gossips
and lies.

"Lbh orybat gb lbhe sngure, gur qrivy, naq lbh jnag gb pneel bhg lbhe
sngure'f qrfverf. Ur jnf n zheqrere sebz gur ortvaavat, abg ubyqvat gb
gur gehgu, sbe gurer vf ab gehgu va uvz. Jura ur yvrf, ur fcrnxf uvf
angvir ynathntr, sbe ur vf n yvne naq gur sngure bs yvrf."
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-26 22:27:48 UTC

Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by MattB
[...]
Oh, I see, you are the one who knows 'Christ way', are you...
Post by MattB
I don't promote Gay people but what this family did was wrong. He
should have broken the women's nose if she attacked.
Have you found the justification to smash any women's noses lately?

All the day long you say I fail, but look up, MattB, it is you that fails.

With God, ALL things are possible, not just what MattB says in his sin says
is possible [e.g. your stinking ignorant Subject title].

MattB
2014-09-26 22:43:46 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by MattB
[...]
LOL Just by the Bible and the Holy Spirit.

You are not Humble all revolves around you. That is what started all
this remember you didn't like Foster Kids getting attention so you
freaked out.
Post by MattB
Post by MattB
I don't promote Gay people but what this family did was wrong. He
should have broken the women's nose if she attacked.
Have you found the justification to smash any women's noses lately?
All the day long you say I fail, but look up, MattB, it is you that fails.
With God, ALL things are possible, not just what MattB says in his sin says
is possible [e.g. your stinking ignorant Subject title].
LOL Is it?

So you don't think Christians should try to improve themselves and
make them and those around them better people and the world a better
place?
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-27 06:32:47 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by MattB
I don't promote Gay people but what this family did was wrong. He
should have broken the women's nose if she attacked.
Have you found the justification to smash any women's noses lately?
All the day long you say I fail, but look up, MattB, it is you that fails.
With God, ALL things are possible, not just what MattB says in his sin says
is possible [e.g. your stinking ignorant Subject title].
LOL Is it?
So you don't think Christians should try to improve themselves
You can't improve yourself. How's going for you?? You are still the same
dick you ever were.

No one can improve themselves. You need to learn why.

Only the Lord can show you that. And if He doesn't, then you are cactus,
Buddy boy.

Perhaps first you need to shut up that big stupid mouth of yours and then
you will have the time to hear?? Just a suggestion. Otherwise you can go
on smashing women's noses when you think it appropriate.

Michael Christ
MattB
2014-09-27 17:51:42 UTC
On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 14:32:47 +0800, "Michael Christ"
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by MattB
I don't promote Gay people but what this family did was wrong. He
should have broken the women's nose if she attacked.
Have you found the justification to smash any women's noses lately?
All the day long you say I fail, but look up, MattB, it is you that fails.
With God, ALL things are possible, not just what MattB says in his sin says
is possible [e.g. your stinking ignorant Subject title].
LOL Is it?
So you don't think Christians should try to improve themselves
You can't improve yourself. How's going for you?? You are still the same
dick you ever were.
You know this how?
Post by Michael Christ
No one can improve themselves. You need to learn why.
LOL Then why even bother reading the Bible you against reading the
Bible. You against Bible Study? You against learning self control
and doing good for others?
Post by Michael Christ
Only the Lord can show you that. And if He doesn't, then you are cactus,
Buddy boy.
Maybe it is in reference to the Lord showing people. Maybe he does so
at his will and maybe for some in baby steps.

Do you say differently?
Post by Michael Christ
Perhaps first you need to shut up that big stupid mouth of yours and then
you will have the time to hear??
Nope I post and say what I choose. Feel free to come here and force
it. I'd love the results.
Post by Michael Christ
Just a suggestion. Otherwise you can go
on smashing women's noses when you think it appropriate.
Never said it in that way again you spread false witness and gossip
proving my point.

You just got upset that people should be allowed to defend themselves
against Fundi's freaks.

IMO Gay Bashing is even more of a sin that being gay. Then you like
ISIL, think you can use force to convert people. You can't it must
come from the heart of be meaningless.
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-28 00:16:42 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
No one can improve themselves. You need to learn why.
LOL Then why even bother reading the Bible you against reading the
Bible. You against Bible Study? You against learning self control
and doing good for others?
Shut up reprobate, and listen.

You read the bible to find out who He is.

Then when you recognise Him, you hear His voice.

Then you do what He says in your daily life. There is nothing in the bible
that says, go to Texas and buy a house. Don't give me your usual dickhead
comment about that. Wake up.

You get His will in your daily life [ask, seek, and knock], otherwise you go
nowhere in a religious world of the 'unobtainable' and 'striving' in
vain...where you are.

With God all things are possible, with you, nothing is.

MattB
2014-09-28 04:10:36 UTC
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 08:16:42 +0800, "Michael Christ"
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
No one can improve themselves. You need to learn why.
LOL Then why even bother reading the Bible you against reading the
Bible. You against Bible Study? You against learning self control
and doing good for others?
Shut up reprobate, and listen.
You read the bible to find out who He is.
Then when you recognise Him, you hear His voice.
Then you do what He says in your daily life. There is nothing in the bible
that says, go to Texas and buy a house. Don't give me your usual dickhead
comment about that. Wake up.
You get His will in your daily life [ask, seek, and knock], otherwise you go
nowhere in a religious world of the 'unobtainable' and 'striving' in
vain...where you are.
With God all things are possible, with you, nothing is.
Yes with God all things are possible.

Yes you are lacking in several areas so guess you haven't completed
what you say is possible.

You say if you have God in your heart you have all information and no
longer need to learn and grow. While that might be true for a normal
person a teacher needs much more. Again you fail.

With you it is a spooky word here and there. A few cryptic references
and then a lie or two. You condemn people and yet don't truly know
them. Your voice might be caused by the need for meds or maybe to
many who knows. Don't believe it is from God as he doesn't lie or
spread deceptive gossip. That is all you and Satan.

Enough said have a nice day.

Have you voice tell you what this means.

"Lbh ner bs lbhe sngure gur qrivy, naq lbhe jvyy vf gb qb lbhe
sngure’f qrfverf. Ur jnf n zheqrere sebz gur ortvaavat, naq qbrf abg
fgnaq va gur gehgu, orpnhfr gurer vf ab gehgu va uvz. Jura ur yvrf, ur
fcrnxf bhg bs uvf bja punenpgre, sbe ur vf n yvne naq gur sngure bs
yvrf."
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-28 07:32:05 UTC
MattB, stupid, ignorant, stubborn, going nowhere, 'trying to find fault in
me to hide behind' ad nauseum answer as usual.

Stay the way you are then.

Michael Christ
MattB
2014-09-28 08:12:16 UTC
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 15:32:05 +0800, "Michael Christ"
Post by Michael Christ
MattB, stupid, ignorant, stubborn, going nowhere, 'trying to find fault in
me to hide behind' ad nauseum answer as usual.
Stay the way you are then.
I will be as God wills.

You have been shown to be a total fraud.
No power or authority.
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ
vain...where you are.
Michael Christ
2014-09-29 02:13:18 UTC

Post by Michael Christ
MattB, stupid, ignorant, stubborn, going nowhere, 'trying to find fault in
me to hide behind' ad nauseum answer as usual.
Stay the way you are then.
I will be as God wills.
Well, let us know when you ARE, then we can all be treated properly
according to the Spirit, and not according to stinking fallen sinner
thoughts.

Michael Christ
MattB
2014-09-26 18:10:26 UTC
On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 17:23:21 +0800, "Michael Christ"
On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:56:09 +0800, "Michael Christ"
Post by Michael Christ
Mat_19:26 (KJV) But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this
is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
Believe it, or not.
See that little word 'ALL', unbeliever?
The measure of what is possible is not through your evaluation, MattB. I
suppose you don't believe Jesus rose from the dead either?? But He did.
How much more can the Lord make a man perfect, but perfect according to
Him,
not to you sunner, senner, I mean sinner, I mean the judsitfier of
sin...umm, 'justifier'. Oops, I spilt tea on the floor. All perfect
though, dickhead.
You are not God.
1Jn 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in
him is no sin.
1Jn 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not
seen him, neither known him.
1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth
righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from
the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he
might
destroy the works of the devil.
1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed
remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
In Him is no sin, are you in Him/in Christ Jesus? He ain't married to any
whore but to those HE HAS PURIFIED/MADE WITHOUT SPOT OR BLEMISH.
Oops, what's this...
1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is
begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
Oh, of course. :-). Unbeliever. You believe that with you all things are
possible, but nothing is.
Michael Christ
So are you claiming you are perfect?
So far in this very post I see false witness.
Nope you aren't perfect.
Whose your reference? :-).
You are my proof. Gossip, Lies, False witness, envy you have shown
to do and have all of these things. So no not perfect.

Then your explanations are normally limited to Eisegesis as you use
Bible teaching for the purpose of self glorification. A true teacher
lets his actions show his/her for what they are.

There is only one unforgivable sin. Not liking or agreeing with you
isn't it.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-26 22:32:48 UTC

Post by Michael Christ
[...]
So you are your own reference. How surprising! :-).

But, you see, you have no authority or power. I thought we agreed upon
that?? Yet, here you are acting as though you do.

When are you going to learn, you dick?!

Be well.

MattB
2014-09-26 22:40:50 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
[...]
See again your use of deception. Like I said your own post show you
for not being perfect and without sin.
Post by MattB
But, you see, you have no authority or power. I thought we agreed upon
that?? Yet, here you are acting as though you do.
No and neither do you. That has been proven using the Biblical test.
You show your failure in this very post.
Post by MattB
When are you going to learn, you dick?!
See again you show yourself in this very post. Not a teacher not even
close.
Post by MattB
Be well.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-27 06:28:21 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
When are you going to learn, you dick?!
See again you show yourself in this very post. Not a teacher not even
close.
But you are a dick, you have been shown that many times.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger, Buddy.

MattB
2014-09-27 17:43:49 UTC
On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 14:28:21 +0800, "Michael Christ"
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
When are you going to learn, you dick?!
See again you show yourself in this very post. Not a teacher not even
close.
But you are a dick, you have been shown that many times.
Maybe but I don't claim to speak for the lord or know who will get to
heaven.
Post by Michael Christ
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, Buddy.
No worries you are a long way off and don't plan on visiting there
soon. Wife does want to go spend a month in New Zealand after the
kids graduate from college. Closest I'd get to you would be visiting
friends in Burnie.

Then again you are
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

That is my opinion as you lie, Gossip and commit false witness
claiming it is from that voice in your head.

Then again maybe you are just insane as God knows all and you are
limited to what is posted.

Here what does this say. Bet some can read it even if you can't.

Lbh orybat gb lbhe sngure, gur qrivy, naq lbh jnag gb pneel bhg lbhe
sngure'f qrfverf. Ur jnf n zheqrere sebz gur ortvaavat, abg ubyqvat gb
gur gehgu, sbe gurer vf ab gehgu va uvz. Jura ur yvrf, ur fcrnxf uvf
angvir ynathntr, sbe ur vf n yvne naq gur sngure bs yvrf.

That talks about you.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-28 00:15:56 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, Buddy.
No worries you are a long way off and don't plan on visiting there
soon. Wife does want to go spend a month in New Zealand after the
kids graduate from college. Closest I'd get to you would be visiting
friends in Burnie.
Hey, you could drop in on me and break my nose in your christian love.

Then you could decode your gobbity gook for me.

Win win.

MattB
2014-09-28 04:01:16 UTC
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 08:15:56 +0800, "Michael Christ"
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, Buddy.
No worries you are a long way off and don't plan on visiting there
soon. Wife does want to go spend a month in New Zealand after the
kids graduate from college. Closest I'd get to you would be visiting
friends in Burnie.
Hey, you could drop in on me and break my nose in your christian love.
Sorry I do apply self defense but never start it. You are quite safe.
If you attack people they aren't required to just take it because you
claim to be all powerful.
Post by Michael Christ
Then you could decode your gobbity gook for me.
Several people could if your voice was real it could.
Post by Michael Christ
Win win.
Yes.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-28 07:36:11 UTC
MattB wrote:
Several people could if your voice was real it could.

You don't set the parameters of anything, Glorious Sinner MattB. Sorry
about that.

No power or authority. Get it through!

MattB
2014-09-28 08:10:36 UTC
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 15:36:11 +0800, "Michael Christ"
Post by MattB
Post by Michael Christ
Then you could decode your gobbity gook for me.
Several people could if your voice was real it could.
You don't set the parameters of anything, Glorious Sinner MattB. Sorry
about that.
No power or authority. Get it through!
Like I thought you are a total fake on a ego trip.

Be Well
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-28 21:29:19 UTC

Post by MattB
Post by Michael Christ
Then you could decode your gobbity gook for me.
Several people could if your voice was real it could.
You don't set the parameters of anything, Glorious Sinner MattB. Sorry
about that.
No power or authority. Get it through!
Like I thought you are a total fake on a ego trip.
Yes, MattB, it is all about what you think.

MattB
2014-09-28 22:27:33 UTC
Post by MattB
Post by Michael Christ
Then you could decode your gobbity gook for me.
Several people could if your voice was real it could.
You don't set the parameters of anything, Glorious Sinner MattB. Sorry
about that.
No power or authority. Get it through!
Like I thought you are a total fake on a ego trip.
Yes, MattB, it is all about what you think.
What that is all I can say is what I think can't read minds. Neither
can you.
Michael Christ
Michael Christ
2014-09-29 01:53:23 UTC

Post by MattB
Post by Michael Christ
Then you could decode your gobbity gook for me.
Several people could if your voice was real it could.
You don't set the parameters of anything, Glorious Sinner MattB. Sorry
about that.
No power or authority. Get it through!
Like I thought you are a total fake on a ego trip.
Yes, MattB, it is all about what you think.
What that is all I can say is what I think can't read minds. Neither
can you.
Yes, what you think is all that matters.

MattB
2014-09-29 02:06:55 UTC
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:53:23 +0800, "Michael Satan"
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 05:29:19 +0800, "Michael Satan"
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 15:36:11 +0800, "Michael Satan"
Post by MattB
Post by Michael Christ
Then you could decode your gobbity gook for me.
Several people could if your voice was real it could.
You don't set the parameters of anything, Glorious Sinner MattB. Sorry
about that.
No power or authority. Get it through!
Like I thought you are a total fake on a ego trip.
Yes, MattB, it is all about what you think.
What that is all I can say is what I think can't read minds. Neither
can you.
Yes, what you think is all that matters.
Yep unless you can use facts and truth to change my mind. Your BS
doesn't work. Your knowledge to date has been shown to be wrong and
your voice that tells you to lie might just be coming out of a bottle.
It is wrong to often to be taken seriously.

People who are true don't need to bend the truth and wouldn't care if
I cared about kids in Kansas as if you recall is what set you off.

You claim the power to know a persons salvation of lack of it.

You claim to disagree with you as a unforgivable sin.

Michael Satan is more fitting for you.
Michael Satan
Michael Christ

Michael Christ
duke
2014-09-28 15:07:50 UTC
On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 17:23:46 -0700 (PDT), Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
No one can improve themselves. You need to learn why.
LOL Then why even bother reading the Bible you against reading the
Bible. You against Bible Study? You against learning self control
and doing good for others?
Shut up reprobate, and listen.
You read the bible to find out who He is.
Then when you recognise Him, you hear His voice.
Then you do what He says in your daily life. There is nothing in the bible
that says, go to Texas and buy a house. Don't give me your usual dickhead
comment about that. Wake up.
And maybe his moving to Texas will put him in a position to accomplish a major
spiritual activity, oh ye of so little comprehension..

God intervenes for the good of the Body of Christ. And moving to Texas may be
it.
Post by Michael Christ
You get His will in your daily life [ask, seek, and knock], otherwise you go
nowhere in a religious world of the 'unobtainable' and 'striving' in
vain...where you are.
With God all things are possible, with you, nothing is.
Sorry, God works thru man and that included Jesus Christ. Another sad mc
mistake.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Michael Christ
2014-09-29 07:12:45 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
You get His will in your daily life [ask, seek, and knock], otherwise you go
nowhere in a religious world of the 'unobtainable' and 'striving' in
vain...where you are.
With God all things are possible, with you, nothing is.
Sorry, God works thru man and that included Jesus Christ. Another sad mc
mistake.
Sorry, Dukester, bastardised context, as usual, to try and make yourself
right.

Jesus IS God, and God works through everything.

With God, all things are possible, not you or your catholic concoction,
neither can it ever be.

duke
2014-09-30 17:11:12 UTC
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:12:45 +0800, "Michael Christ"
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
You get His will in your daily life [ask, seek, and knock], otherwise you go
nowhere in a religious world of the 'unobtainable' and 'striving' in
vain...where you are.
With God all things are possible, with you, nothing is.
Sorry, God works thru man and that included Jesus Christ. Another sad mc
mistake.
Sorry, Dukester, bastardised context, as usual, to try and make yourself
right.
God worked thru the man, Jesus. Phil 2:6-8.

*****
Michael Christ
2014-09-30 21:48:09 UTC

Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
You get His will in your daily life [ask, seek, and knock], otherwise you go
nowhere in a religious world of the 'unobtainable' and 'striving' in
vain...where you are.
With God all things are possible, with you, nothing is.
Sorry, God works thru man and that included Jesus Christ. Another sad mc
mistake.
Sorry, Dukester, bastardised context, as usual, to try and make yourself
right.
God worked thru the man, Jesus. Phil 2:6-8.
Jesus is God. He and the Father are One, He worked through Himself.

At the bottom of all this is the attempt to glorify man, and that is the
catholic church to a tee.

Michael Christ
duke
2014-10-01 17:59:58 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Michael Christ
You get His will in your daily life [ask, seek, and knock], otherwise you go
nowhere in a religious world of the 'unobtainable' and 'striving' in
vain...where you are.
With God all things are possible, with you, nothing is.
Sorry, God works thru man and that included Jesus Christ. Another sad mc
mistake.
Sorry, Dukester, bastardised context, as usual, to try and make yourself
right.
God worked thru the man, Jesus. Phil 2:6-8.
Jesus is God. He and the Father are One, He worked through Himself.
And so is the Holy Spirit. 1=1+1+1
Post by duke
At the bottom of all this is the attempt to glorify man, and that is the
catholic church to a tee.
God glorifies Jesus. You don't stand a chance.

*****
Michael Christ
2014-10-01 21:54:23 UTC
So have you learnt now that, "With God all things are possible, with you,
nothing is"?

Or are you to be glorified, Dukester, as part of a quad-rinity?

duke
2014-10-02 19:05:44 UTC
On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 05:54:23 +0800, "Michael Christ"
Post by Michael Christ
So have you learnt now that, "With God all things are possible, with you,
nothing is"?
Or are you to be glorified, Dukester, as part of a quad-rinity?
Crawl on your knees, mikey, but it doesn't go uphill.

Up from the Abyss
2014-09-26 22:53:22 UTC
<snip>
Post by Michael Christ
When are you going to learn, you dick?!
STFU Michael.

You're full of it. And you haven't even grasped
what "sin" is, in so that you might not. You are
a perpetual sinner who is stuck in the delusion
your own "God" has sent upon you because you
refused to love ha'Emet.
Michael Christ
2014-09-28 00:31:34 UTC
<snip>
Post by Michael Christ
When are you going to learn, you dick?!
STFU Michael.
You're full of it. And you haven't even grasped
what "sin" is, in so that you might not.
Sin is turning your back on the Lord, like you have.

We'll see what comes of that, 'Wise in your own eyes'.

Michael Christ