negative charisma modulation of Netanyahu
David Dalton
2024-05-07 03:38:06 UTC
Does anyone else observe negative charisma modulation
of Benjamin Netanyahu when you look at pictures of him on
images.google.com ? If so, that is evidence that my
latest mystic activation sequence has worked.

Of course it should apply to Hamas leaders responsible
for the fall massacre as well.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-07 17:35:56 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Does anyone else observe negative charisma modulation
of Benjamin Netanyahu when you look at pictures of him on
images.google.com ? If so, that is evidence that my
latest mystic activation sequence has worked.
Of course it should apply to Hamas leaders responsible
for the fall massacre as well.
OK, it (a feeling of disgust when I look at his picture)
has not lasted for me, plus nobody has followed up
saying that they have observed it yet, plus I have
no new hits on my mystic page, so obviously I have
failed again.
David Dalton
2024-05-07 18:49:04 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Does anyone else observe negative charisma modulation
of Benjamin Netanyahu when you look at pictures of him on
images.google.com ? If so, that is evidence that my
latest mystic activation sequence has worked.
Of course it should apply to Hamas leaders responsible
for the fall massacre as well.
OK, it (a feeling of disgust when I look at his picture)
has not lasted for me, plus nobody has followed up
saying that they have observed it yet, plus I have
no new hits on my mystic page, so obviously I have
failed again.
But I am trying again beginning at this Raven new/dark moon.
However positive charisma modulation of good individuals
(in person, and of some in audio and video with audio) should
be observable well before the negative charisma modulation,
which might not be on until waxing crescent
(“Thou moon of moons and of blessings!”)