Earth Day Passover onset
David Dalton
2024-04-21 03:19:33 UTC
Tuesday April 23 is St. George’s Day, and there is a provincial
holiday marking it here in Newfoundland and Labrador on
Monday April 22, 2024.

Also in Chinese astrology this is a Dragon year, and I am a Dragon.

Monday April 22 is also Earth Day.

Tuesday April 23 is also full moon.

Passover will also begin at sundown on April 22 in North America.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-04-21 03:25:05 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Tuesday April 23 is St. George’s Day, and there is a provincial
holiday marking it here in Newfoundland and Labrador on
Monday April 22, 2024.
Also in Chinese astrology this is a Dragon year, and I am a Dragon.
Monday April 22 is also Earth Day.
Tuesday April 23 is also full moon.
Passover will also begin at sundown on April 22 in North America.
It will end after nightfall on April 30 in North America,
which is Beltane Eve.