Rapture Party Day
David Dalton
2024-05-21 20:21:51 UTC
May 21 is End of the World Day or Rapture Party Day,
and hence is a good day for an old age to end and
a new age, of heaven on Earth, to begin .
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
ChristRose
2024-05-21 21:23:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 21 is End of the World Day or Rapture Party Day,
and hence is a good day for an old age to end and
a new age, of heaven on Earth, to begin .
Woe, what? You're predicting the rapture
on May 21st?
--
Have you heard the good news Christ died
for our sins (†), and God raised Him

That Christ died for our sins shows
we're sinners who deserve the death
penalty. That God raised Him from the
dead shows Christ's death satisfied
God's righteous demands against our sin
(Romans 3:25; 1 John 2:1-2). This means
God can now remain just, while forgiving
you of your sins, and saving you from
eternal damnation.
David Dalton
2024-05-21 22:18:19 UTC
Post by ChristRose
Post by David Dalton
May 21 is End of the World Day or Rapture Party Day,
and hence is a good day for an old age to end and
a new age, of heaven on Earth, to begin .
Woe, what? You're predicting the rapture
on May 21st?
No, I said heaven on Earth.

But from https://nationaltoday.com/rapture-party-day/ :

"Rapture Party Day is held every May 21, celebrating the date that a shocking
prediction was made. It was suggested that on May 21, 2011, the world would
cease to exist! Can you imagine the fear millions of people felt when they
heard this prediction? All hell broke loose! Many people even bid farewell to
their loved ones. Luckily, the prediction turned out to be false and the
world survived to see another day. And of course, surviving death must be
celebrated with a party! This year, let’s mark yet another year of survival
by partying hard on Rapture Party Day."

From your name you might be interested in my blue rose vision
described on my mystic page.