Peeler
2024-03-07 04:32:51 UTC
https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077

Peeler
2024-03-07 09:21:08 UTC
On Wed, 06 Mar 2024 23:32:51 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Peeler
https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077
http://youtu.be/iJLojgoZwsw
He obviously didn't "kill" anyone or he would have been jailed, Loose
Sphincter, you abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore! But the mother had a
history of neglecting her daughter, Loose Sphincter, you abysmally stupid
gay neo-nazi whore!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
--
jdyoung about Loose Sphincter:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing