Vince don't believe in G-D
Sam Taylor
2012-01-20 18:50:04 UTC
Vince recently states that jesus is Eternaly Pexistant with the father, whom
is G-d. to him, and jesus is Quote
Fully G-d and Fully Man.
so if both his G-ds are eternaly prexistant, they exist ONLY before they
Exist.
Which is a puzzle to Me, does He also believe the
Holy ppirit is Eternaly Prexistant as Well?
that would mean all Three(3) of His G-ds only
Exist before they Exist, eternaly.
Does he believe his G-ds will ever come into existence,
or will they stay eternaly Prexistant.
That is a Greater mystery than a young Girl from a small
Minning Town from the west, and Will she find Happiness
being married to some High Muckety muck English Dude?
If they Will come into Existant just when will they come Existant?
after the Myian doomsday?, before the Myian doomsday?
for example on Cinco de mayo?
will there be Marachi Bands available to Play?
will they do that fun hat dance thing
will there be Tacos, and Burritos? corn chips?
Sam
Sam Taylor
2012-01-20 19:57:40 UTC
I must ammend my original post to this thread,
Vince hopes for both G-d the father, and G-d the Son,
but they don't yet exist, as they are both eternaly
prexistant, but since they are eternaly Prexistant,
they might not ever Exist.
When they do ever come to exist, they will both be
formaly Prexistant, and actualy begin to exist in the existence.
From the Time they exist onword from that time in the time frame of
eternity.
But will they be eternaly Existant from that time forword,
would be a question for Vince, since it is his theology after all, and it
would be rude, and unpolite of Me to comment
on his theology on that subject, as it itself might be prexistant.

Best Regards
Sam
Sam
vince garcia
2012-01-21 11:51:26 UTC
Post by Sam Taylor
[...]
screw you, you piece of dung.
Post by Sam Taylor
Whats wrong about vinces theology.
vince believe Jesus is "Eternally Preexistent with the Father.
If that is so Jesus never came into existence,
He believes Jesus is G-D of Very G-d,
Absolutely I believe Jesus was pre-existent with the Father!

ANY real Christian believes that.

But not Sam Taylor…

To him, that's "HORSE SHIT"
Post by Sam Taylor
Holy horse shit vince,
you believe jesus is "Eternally in the prexistence with G-D"…
Sam Taylor has explicitly denied he is a Chroistian or follows the
Post by Sam Taylor
The G-D I serve is a different G-D than You serve,
Yours was created Years after, my Messiah was
Crucified, and accended unto his Father on High
giving gifts to men.
yours is the G-ds of Babylon, Egypt,of Medo persia, Greece, and Rome.
mine is the G-D of avraham Yisaak, and Yacob,
make Sure your g-ds are not in the bathroom,
when you decide you want to attack Me next.
"but to us their is But One G-D the father, and one
lord Jesus christ, Whom I call yashua the Messiah.
who himself prayed that Men may know THOU ALONE
art the Most High speaking of YHWH.
and the covenate given at Sinia, that YHWH alone would Be My G-D, I keep his
precepts and statutes, and Holy Days.
I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN, and have stated that Over, and Over again, I am a
Messianic Jew,
Xtians believe in the 3 G-ds of Big Daddy, JC, and the Spook
An example of Sam Taylor's TOTAL IGNORANCE OF HISTORY can be seen with
this stupid statement about the Septuagint NOT even being conceived in
the time of Mary.
Post by Sam Taylor
Vince
how did [Mary] do that since the First Septuagent
had not yet been concieved of, and or produced?
mybe She was physic or Somethin?
yup that are it.....She waz Physic!....GOLLY GEEWILIKERS
Sam
It was written 100-300 years before Christ. Sam Taylor posts that it
wasn't yet written when Mary was told she would give birth to Christ

Sam Taylor claims Jesus was probably married BECAUSE HE HAD A BEARD!!!.
Post by Sam Taylor
With the fact the messiah had a beard, that probubly means he was
married.
He has an aberrant view of the way Jews view the Law.
Post by Sam Taylor
Jews are REQUIRED THE ! COMMANDMENTS
(the 10 Commandments)
and Teaching their Children of The Holy Days of YHWH
and HIS STATUTES!
( the Number is 57 not 613)
this is how Orthadox and Conservative, and Reform
can be all Considered JEWS iregardless of KOSHER
and other ways of observance.
To a Jew the Laws of Moses are seperated from the "LAW OF YHWH You
call the 10 Comandments
To us these [the 10] are the Basis of Our morality.
the others are Rules, not Commandments
This was all refuted by true Jew Rob Strom (whom sam called a
"Xtian"!*), who said: "Sam's view doesn't map to either traditional
or Reform Judaism."
Post by Sam Taylor
* When Rob agrees with Your Doctrine of G-D he is INDEED a Xtian! and
NOT A JEW.
He has shown either complete ignorance of Christian history, or else is
a bold faced liar regarding it.
Post by Sam Taylor
there is no reference to Communion being offered other than Passover
until the 6th Century...
the Communion offering was not a weekly "Sunday"
observation in Catholosism until the 6th century, before it was done Yearly
on a Memorial service in Your Easter Pagan Holiday.
Refuted by the first century didache, which even talks about taking
communion every sunday, and gives prayers for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Didascalia in the 3rd century mentioned it:

"The apostles further appointed: On the first day of the week let there
be service, and the reading of the holy scriptures, and the oblation
[communion], because on the first day of the week [i.e., Sunday] our
Lord rose from the place of the dead, and on the first day of the week
he arose upon the world, and on the first day of the week he ascended up
to heaven, and on the first day of the week he will appear at last with
the angels of heaven" (Didascalia 2 [A.D. 225]).

It was WEEKLY OR DAILY for MANY, MANY years, including the years of the
sources I cited which mention it being taken EVERY SUNDAY! Pope Fabian
in the 200s even made it mandatory to receive communion AT LEAST--get
that, AT LEAST--THREE times a year...not 'ONCE a year and NO MORE' as
you are trying to claim. Even Augustine wrote about daily communion
being up to the individual.

He has shown complete ignorance regarding the greek language and the
Post by Sam Taylor
"Jesus means of Zeus or Nike"
Refuted by citing an article on the actual greek, comparing and showing
photos of ancient greek inscriptions proving this claim to be utterly
false
Post by Sam Taylor
Jews do NOT believe Man has a Soul!
You as a Xtian believe You have an ImortalSoul, and we believe We ARE a
mortal Soul We believe We Jews do Die, You believe You shed Your body
to life Soul Life forever either singing, or Screaming
Refuted by what REAL Jews say about the afterlife, compared to false
"jew," Sam taylor, who says they believe you're dead like a dog once
you're dead

Chabod.org: The soul is liberated from the body and returns closer to
her source than ever before.
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2970/jewish/Do-Jews-Believe-in-an-Afterlife.htm

Answers.com: After a Jew dies his soul goes to heaven where it is judged
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_Jews_believe_in_an_afterlife#ixzz18hiVUYyy

Ask Rabbi Simmons: When a person dies and goes to heaven, the judgment
is not arbitrary and externally imposed.
http://judaism.about.com/library/3_askrabbi_o/bl_simmons_afterlife.htm

Judaism 101: Traditional Judaism firmly believes that death is not the
end of human existence. There is clear evidence in the Torah of belief
in
existence after death.
http://www.jewfaq.org/olamhaba.htm

Ask Moses: Simply put, yes--but what we believe in might better be
called "life after life." According to Jewish belief, it is only the
body that dies, while the soul lives on into eternity.
http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/614%2C223/Do-Jews-believe-in-an-after-life.html

wiki answers: According to Maimonides, an afterlife continues for the
soul of every human being, a soul now separated from the body in which
it was "housed" during its earthly existence.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_type_of_afterlife_do_Jewish_people_believe_in#ixzz18hkPK4eT

juicy jews: The short answer is YES, we do!
http://juicyjews.com/jewish-religious-questions/do-jews-believe-in-an-afterlife-or-heaven/

Jewish home lifecare: The "classic" Jewish belief is that when we die,
only the body dies, and the soul lives forever with God.
http://www.jewishhome.org/life-with-us/religious-and-spiritual-life-at-jewish-home/jewish-beliefs-and-traditions/death-and-afterlife

MORE SAM TAYLOR LIES...

You claimed that Nazi Skinheads broke into your shop in San Francisco
and beat you and your Jewish customers. (a lie)

You claimed that you filed and won a lawsuit against the American Nazi
Party (a lie quickly revealed by checking the record of lawsuits against
the ANP, which showed NO RECORD of one by a Sam Taylor)

He has been repeatedly exposed as a liar

So when Sam Taylor starts giving a lesson on the Greek langauge and how
that 'proves' essentials of the Christian faith are WRONG...I trust the
readers of his posts will treat it as it deserves to be treated

"You say odd, suspicious things. And odd usually equals evil."
--Linda Lee
Sam Taylor
2012-01-22 00:53:55 UTC
Vince,
I can tell by your responce, you have only Your Othadoxy
as your assurence, Yet If Your orthadoxy is Flawed,
Your assurence is Flawed.
I have only so far shown you two Points of it, for if Your highly holy
formula is flawed, Your equation will be Flawed, and the answer will be
flawed.
You have accepted Religion over a Relationship, where You can know that You
can know him, not just think
You know Him.
All You know is somethings about him, the Scripture call those people whom,
are always Learning, but never coming into the Accurate knowledge of Him,
and his Son.
With that Personal relationship with The father, and His Son, through the
Spirit, both you and Linda, can Have
Peace in Your Souls, that eludes You, and makes Your
Flesh at war with itself, and makes You so Hatefull, and
disgusting in the Sight of G-D.
You can know that You know him, through a Personal
Relationship with G-D through his Son, and His Son will
give Peace to Your Soul, and the joy, that You and Linda so Lack.
That spirit will lead You from your flawed Orthadoxy,
and Imaginations of Men, Into an accurate knowledge of Him.
That knowledge will be Waters of Life, and fill You with
both Peace and Joy, and wash all that Hatered, and Anger away.
You must Know that You know Him to really have life,
and to come to that Blessed relationship, all You and Linda, need to do is
just Humble yourselves before him, and ask.
For Your own sakes I beg You to do So.
Regards
Sam
vince garcia
2012-01-22 01:16:17 UTC
Post by Sam Taylor
Vince,
I can tell by your responce, you have only Your Othadoxy
as your assurence, Yet If Your orthadoxy is Flawed,
Your assurence is Flawed.
sam...you can tell I found your poem obnoxious

Apart from that, how you are oblivious to the fact that God in heaven
exists outside of temporal linear time is beyond me

good sabboth
Anathema
2012-01-22 02:30:04 UTC
Post by vince garcia
good sabboth
Shavua tov unto you both.

As well as to everyone.
Sam Taylor
2012-01-22 06:19:25 UTC
Post by vince garcia
Post by Sam Taylor
Vince,
I can tell by your responce, you have only Your Othadoxy
as your assurence, Yet If Your orthadoxy is Flawed,
Your assurence is Flawed.
sam...you can tell I found your poem obnoxious
Apart from that, how you are oblivious to the fact that God in heaven
exists outside of temporal linear time is beyond me
good sabboth
thank you, it was a very good sabbath.
Jesus said "If You don't Understand the things of the Natural, you will
never Understand the Spiritual"
For anything to Exist it must Exist.
That means in both Time, and in Space.
if it does not exist in time, and in space, it
truely is Eternally Prexistant.
but You see I believe both G-D, and His Son, and his active G-Dly Force,do
in fact Exist, and Had to Exist
in both time and Space for Time and Space to exist, and Come in Existance.
Or this is but eurithial dream, and nothing exists outside
of My Imagination.
If it is nothing but My dream, and or Your dream, it
Behooves Us to Imagine the Best, both in our Imaginations, and of Our
Imaginations
Regards
Sam

Sam Taylor
2012-01-22 01:38:21 UTC
Whats wrong about vinces theology.
vince believe Jesus is "Eternally Preexistent with the Father.
If that is so Jesus never came into existence,
He believes Jesus is G-D of Very G-d,
now the Term very G-d Means the bigger, the better,
and the most powerful of the Two(2)
as that would make Him G-ds G-D.
now this is very poorly put forth, and is
quite Nonsensical, if You think about It.
So who is Jesus? exactly who the Scripture says He is,
The Only Begotten Son of G-D,
So to explain this Simply the Very G-D gave birth to Him.
as is recorded in John 1:1
In the beginning WAS (past tense) the Word, (logos)
and the Word was WITH (with) G-D, .........AND.........
The Word WAS (was G-D)
Now read it Carefully as "WAS" is a past tense Word
denoting something that "WAS" but is no Longer,
and "WAS....."WITH" meaning He was not G-D but With G-D
the next verse explains that although G-D (speaking of the Father)
was the Creator, and he was the Agent of that Creation,
and NOT the Creator.
So to Simply put it Before anything else was brought Forth,
G-D brought forth His Only Begotten Son, He was NOT a Created Being,
but a Begotten Being.
and they together brought forth all Creation, again the Father being
the
Creator,
While the Son was the Agent of that Creation.
G-D brought forth from what seemed Nothingness, so the Son could
Make that which was Brought forth, and MAKE all that was Made.
now here is where We have the Biggest problem with vinces
theology, that is John 3:16
For G-D so loved the World He "GAVE" His Only Begotten Son.
now this was an eternal gift, not a loan, nor a short term Lease.
that Whomsoever MIGHT believe in him, should not Perish, but Have
Everlasting Life.
Vince does not believe it was an eternal gift, but a Short Term Loan.
BUT just When did G-d give his Son, Vince believes it was at the cross
Making G-D the Killer, not the Jews, or the Romans.
I believe when G-D gave his son was When G-D allowed His son,
to humble himself, and Become Flesh.
Vince of Course does not believe he came in the flesh, but came
Like the Nephelums Hybrid Half Spirit, and Half Man.
He Explains it as "Fully G-D, and Fully Man"
Now You know that that would be contrary to the Nature of both,
Nor can you be Fully one Thing, and Be fully another thing
as that makes no sense at all.
But why did G-D have to Give his Son, it was Sin, not the sin of Eve
as she was deceived, and didn't know she had been deceived until
She gave into the deception, and discovered Her deception.
Adam chose to sin knowing it was sin. and thus that sin had to
have a redeemer.
Her deception G-D could have dealt entirely different, than his sin
a redeemer is a near kinsman, and the basis for the Justice of G-D
is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a Tooth, and thus a Toe for a toe.
AND a Life for a life, the life of a near kinsman, or
someone like Adam the Him. not the Her, just before He chose to Sin
that could be the Only acceptable sacrifice.
Having a G-d for man is exacting to Heavy a price for justice.
Here is the Kicker most fail to see the Gift was eternal
meaning when G-D gave his Son, he never got him back.
G-D got back this second Adam, after WE sacrificed Him for Our sins,
and not G-D.
so this man Jesus Christ could become the mediator between us and G-d
to be an honest mediator He could not have become either G-D, or Man,
but an entirely new Creation, and When we see Him as he really is,
we become like him
Sam