Welcome to the Growing Deeper Google Group!
::: Jesus is LORD :::
2010-08-28 14:41:17 UTC
Welcome to the Growing Deeper Google Group!

URL
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper

Email
Growing-***@googlegroups.com

"Growing Deeper" - A place to meet Jesus, our Lord and our God - A
Christian group for world wide friendships. Feel invited to join us in
peace. We are looking forward to you already, to worship God together,
to speak about the Gospel, to answer questions you have, or simply to
fellowship with one another.

Members can post, anyone can join, anyone can read.

You can subscribe under the above URL, or on my website.

If you want to join, please send me your e-mail address under which you
want to post here. I will check it out, and if approved, you can post
immediately.

Please keep in mind that we want to have peace there, so trouble makers
will not be welcomed there.

Looking forward to good and uplifting, encouraging talks ...

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de
(Christian website rooted in the Bible which we regard to be God's Word)

If you want to join, or feed the internet with your good Christian
articles or ideas, please send your e-mails there:

Growing-***@googlegroups.com

No trolls, no persecution. It is moderated, but all can join if they
behave.

Do not be discouraged by the Christian cyber persecutors or your fake
Christian brothers or sisters who just look holy - but PREACH THE
GOSPEL. Do not waste your time in endless debates with the hooligans. Do
as God says and PREACH HIS WORD.

May you be blessed in abundance.

Jesus is LORD!
2010-08-28 21:19:18 UTC
" ::: Jesus is LORD :::" Vera Six <jesus-is-***@lycos.com> wrote:

ACC-GROWING-DUMBERER
http://acc-growing-dumberer.blogspot.com/

Fundamentalist Poop Party

Features:
- FREE Indulgence to troll and forge for the Lord
- FREE cross to bear of hatred and intolerance
- FREE exorcism coupon
- PICTURES especially of myself, my family and my pet dog Cerberus
- UPDATES on latest Crusades / Inquisitions / Witch Hunts I'm involved in.
- My story in two parteths

Copyright by Vera.
old man joe
2010-08-29 09:44:14 UTC
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD :::
[...]
it is one thing to fellowship in Spirit and in Truth and another thing to fellowship under the
lordship of a moderator. the only thing a moderator wants to hear is his own perception of what
thinks is Spirit and what thinks is Truth... the Gospel according to Growing-Deeper isn't
automatically the true Gospel of the Bible simply because the moderator wants to be Pope controlling
salvation.

already we see that " Please keep in mind that we want to have peace there, so trouble makers
will not be welcomed there " ... the moderator calls himself " father, " a violation of Mt. 23:9,
since freedom of speech in the realm of Bible Truth is what he desires to control.

in this fellows mind, to disagree with his belief system is to disagree with God.
::: Jesus is LORD :::
2010-08-29 10:39:23 UTC
If you do not like it, just stay here.

Otherwise feel invited.

Thanks for your concern.

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de
http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.html
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper
--->>> http://god-bless-obama.blogspot.com/

Copyright by Vera.
2010-08-29 12:31:46 UTC
VERA SIX "Jesus Is Lord" FAQ

WHO is Vera Six ?

::: Jesus is LORD :::" <***@lycos.com

She is characterised by the following:
- an extreme lack of rationality
- fondness of logical fallacies
- repeated use of emotional appeals
- rigid adherence to Bronze Age mythology
- endorsement of pseudoscientific nonsense
- bigotry and discriminatory attitudes towards minority groups
- propensity to post Bible verses instead of valid argument.

What's wrong with Vera Six ?

She appears to be as happy as if she were in her right mind.

She has the following unfortunate features:

- a distrust and fear of freedom
- a belief in the importance of authority and in controlling what people
believe
- a corre­sponding preference for obedience rather than love
- a desire to give people what they want rather than the truth
- a refusal to allow themselves to be in the least disconcerted when
confronted with the true nature of their fundamentalist religion
- a readiness to persecute and exclude anyone who is of a different
persuasion.

She prefers authority, obedience, and conformity over freedom, truth, and
dissent.

Is Vera Six part of the Griz cult?

Yes. Key Characteristics of the Griz cult are [adapted from Joanne Ruhland
1995]:

- Content Which Is Authoritarian
- Indoctrinates / clones
- Unquestioning obedience / Leaders do not discuss questions
- Love and loyalty are the bottom line
- Indoctrination /Leaders' conclusions must be accepted.
- Emphasis on uniformity
- Elitist / accepts SOME Christians
- Hidden agenda
- Manipulates
- Leaders "lord" it over the flock
- Results in conformity, rigidity
- Allows one avenue of service ... serving their group
- Individual is responsible to leaders
- Leaders tell individual what God's will is
- Analytical thinking hindered
- Simplistic approach to life
- Pick your own bible verse to lead you / Choices must conform to leaders'
dictates, leaders' approval

"My Griz! My Griz! Why hast thou forsaken me?" - Vera Six

What are Vera Six's Seven Deadly Deceptions Of Counterfeit Christianity

Creepy fundamentalists ............

Fuehrer Griz (Supreme leader of the Griz Cult)
Fervent (The Porn Prophet)
Scabby
Robert Lloyd Haugh
Baabaa
Randy Young
Vera Six
--
Creepy fundamentalists are an abomination to God ....
"Every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth shall be an abomination."

How does Vera Six forgive those who sin against her?

The bible says in Matthew 18:21-22 " Then Peter came and said to Him, "Lord,
how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven
times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up
to seventy times seven.

So if someone sins against Vera Six she makes sure she follows this verse
exactly and keeps a ....

TREW KRISTYUN FORGIVEN SIN TALLY

70 times 7 minus 1 for today = 489 times left ...and counting.

That way Vera Six knows exactly when she can hit others with her steel
encased KJV bible on the other cheek without sinning.

How does one translate from Ranting Vera Sixian Trew Kristyun to Plain
English?

TROLL OFF! - Go forth and multiply!

You are a heretic - I don't agree with you

You are satan - I *really* don't agree with you

You support heretics - You are a friend to people on the fringe and show
compassion and love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who are Vera Six's beast fiends?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Trew Kristyuns, rabid funnyMENTALists, Grizian thugs, Fundy Nutcases,
and other assorted Woohoo Wankers.

What is Vera Six 's favourite bible verse?

Mark 17:666 (Trew Kristyun Version )

A new Trew Kristyun commandment I give unto you, That you luv one another as
long as they are Trew Kristyuns ... hunt out the other heretical buggers in
a Trew Kristyun Inquisition and burn them alive at the stake ... in Trew
Kristyun luv.

How does Vera Six discern if people are Trew Kristyuns?

She knows who are Trew Kristyuns by their plonk.

Should one respond to Vera Six's rants?

"It is not polite to greet someone who is making water or discharging his
bowels." (Erasmus in Colloquia) ...however it is advised that one answers
with the following Trew Kristyun Flame Template .....

Dear Trew Kristyun Vera

Kissy kissy! Now you pucker up and greet me with a kiss. (Romans 6:16;
1Corinthians 16:20; 2 Corinthians13:12; I Thessalonians 5:26; 1 Peter 5:14.)

I am refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. You make silence
a wonderful thing to look forward to. However I took exception to your
recent scribble

It was:
[X] backmasked with Satanic messages
[X] Pagan
[X] New Age
[X] unChristian
[X] Secular Humanist
[X] written in King James English
[X] written in tongues and did not include the interpretation

Your attention is drawn to the fact that:
[X] You flamed the Archbishop of Canterbury
[X] You flamed the Pope
[X] You flamed God
[X] You contradicted Jesus
[X] You contradicted yourself several times
[X] You mindlessly chanted the Pente Mantra several times
[X] You repeatedly assumed unwarranted spiritual, moral or intellectual
superiority

It is recommended that you:
[X] Buy an indulgence from me.
[X] Send me a triple tithe.
[X] Do penance.
[X] Devote your life to missionary work in Iraq and Afghanistan.
[X] Start up a Christian Clown Ministry
[X] Start up a Kristyun Skool

QUESTIONS TO UNDERSTAND YOU BETTER:

[X] Jesus said in Matthew 5:42, "Give to him that asketh thee, and from
him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away." May I have your house
and car and may I borrow your most prized possession?
[X] Can I have your car after the Rapture?
[X] Have you ever sinned by eating rabbit, pork, shellfish (Leviticus 11:4,
7, 10)?
[X] Have you ever sinned by wearing clothes made of two types of material
(Leviticus 19:19; Deuteronomy 22:11)?
[X] Have you ever sinned by cutting your hair (Leviticus 19:27)?
[X] Were you in the special class at school?
[X] Are you from the shallow end of the gene pool?
[X] Do you want fries with that?

Please save this message and review it occasionally to determine your
progress toward being;

[X] a tolerable Trew Kristyun
[X] a fully-functional human being
[X] integrated into humanity
[X] re-integrated into the wild

If what you don't know can't hurt you, you're practically invulnerable.

Thank you for taking the time to read this flame form.

Deuteronomy 23:12 -13 "You are to have a place outside the camp where you
can go when you need to relieve yourselves. Carry a stick as a part of your
equipment, so when you have a bowel movement you can dig a hole and cover it
up."

How should I dress for Vera Six's Fundie Inquisition?

Vera Six will dress you in a san benito, a coroza , a rope
around your neck, and give you a yellow wax candle to carry in your hand .
The san benito is a penitential garment or tunic of yellow cloth reaching
down to the knees, and on it is painted a picture of you, burning in the
flames, with figures of dragons and devils in the act of fanning the flames.
The coroza is a pasteboard cap, three feet high, and ending in a point. On
it are likewise painted crosses, flames, and devils. It is customary to add
long twisted tails to the corozas . Some lucky buyers will have gags in
their mouths, of which a number is kept in reserve in case the HERETICKS, as
they march along in public, should become outrageous, insult the tribunal,
or attempt to reveal any secrets.

This costume indicates that you, the wearer, is to be burnt alive as an
incorrigible HERETICK.

Compiled April 2010, during Vera Six's Ranting Crusade of 2010.
old man joe
2010-08-31 09:13:41 UTC
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD :::
If you do not like it, just stay here.
Otherwise feel invited.
Thanks for your concern.
this confirms exactly what i said... " If you do not like it, just stay here. " you just want to
control of people and tell them what to do and where to go. control.

My Name
2010-08-31 16:14:53 UTC
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD :::
[...]
SomeTimes One Just Has To Make A Point Of The Obvious; Well Done!!!
--
A government, of Israel, by Israel, and, for: Israel.
But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light:
and Christ shall give thee light. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
::: Jesus is LORD :::
2010-08-31 18:04:48 UTC
Post by My Name
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD :::
[...]
I want people to go to HEAVEN!

What is your suggestion how to get there?

Put it there, please:

__x________________________________________
2010-08-31 23:22:17 UTC
ACC-GROWING-DUMBERER
http://acc-growing-dumberer.blogspot.com/

Fundamentalist Poop Party

Features:
- FREE Indulgence to troll and forge for the Lord
- FREE cross to bear of hatred and intolerance
- FREE exorcism coupon
- FREE cut out suit of armour
- FREE cut out church
- PICTURES especially of myself, my family, my pet dog Cerberus and my
fiends.

Copyright by Vera.
My Name
2010-08-31 23:23:23 UTC
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD :::
I want people to go to HEAVEN!
What is your suggestion how to get there?
It is a change of subject!!!
And, a vague question!!!
Especially when one considers the different HEAVENS, thusly:

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the
host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work
which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all
his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day,
and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all
his work which God created and made. These are the
generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were
created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the
heavens, Genesis ch2 v1-4

Speculating, at your question, perhaps you meant "Kingdom of GOD"

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom
of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom
of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say,
Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is
within you. And he said unto the disciples, The days will
come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son
of man, and ye shall not see it. And they shall say to you,
See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part
under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so
shall also the Son of man be in his day. But first must he
suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. And
as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the
days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they
married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day
that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and
destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of
Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they
planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of
Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and
destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when
the Son of man is revealed. In that day, he which shall be
upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not
come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let
him likewise not return back. Remember Lot's wife. Whosoever
shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever
shall lose his life shall preserve it. I tell you, in that
night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be
taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be
grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other
left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken,
and the other left. And they answered and said unto him,
Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is,
thither will the eagles be gathered together. Luke ch17 v20-37

Or perhaps, you meant, you want people to inherit eternal life???

And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one
running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master,
what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus
said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good
but one, that is, God. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not
commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear
false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.
And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I
observed from my youth. Then Jesus beholding him loved him,
and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell
whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt
have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and
follow me. And he was sad at that saying, and went away
grieved: for he had great possessions. And Jesus looked
round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall
they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God! And the
disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth
again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for
them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle,
than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. And
they were astonished out of measure, saying among
themselves, Who then can be saved? And Jesus looking upon
them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for
with God all things are possible. Mark ch10 v17-27

And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him,
saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? He
said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with
all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy
strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as
thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right:
this do, and thou shalt live. But he, willing to justify
himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour? And Jesus
answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to
Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his
raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half
dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest that
way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and
looked on him, and passed by on the other side. But a
certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and
when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him,
and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set
him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took
care of him. And on the morrow when he departed, he took out
two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him,
Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I
come again, I will repay thee. Which now of these three,
thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the
thieves? And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said
Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise. Luke ch10 v25-37

Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the
kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter
therein. And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master,
what shall I do to inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto
him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that
is, God. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit
adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false
witness, Honour thy father and thy mother. And he said, All
these have I kept from my youth up. Now when Jesus heard
these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing:
sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and
thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. And
when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very
rich. And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he
said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the
kingdom of God! For it is easier for a camel to go through a
needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom
of God. And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved?
And he said, The things which are impossible with men are
possible with God. luke ch18 v17-27

But I am only guessing at the true meaning of what, and what
your question _REALLY_ is. Read the 4 Gospels. Believe! Repent!
Be Baptised! Take-Up "Your Cross" and "Follow Me". (Jesus Speaking)

In my opinion, we do not need anymore: TELEVANGELISTS!!!
"Have you accepted Jesus as your personal savior"
We're Done; Now, Just Send Money!!!
We already have enough infants birthed out left lying cold &
naked, dying, starving on the 'birthing center' floor!!!

Yea, I know, One can never have "too many" converts!!!
But, if one is just going to let them DIE through NEGLECT ...
How many more thrice-fold "children of hell" do we need???
Better to have not TAKEN "THE LORD"S NAME IN VAIN"!!!
Than to do so and to cause "The Way" of TRUTH "EVIL SPOKEN OF"
through one's own falling away!!!

In my opinion, what we do TRULY NEED now, are more shepherds
who feed, not fleece, the flock!!! And, that out of love of
"the people", not greedy of gain!!!
BECAUSE: "My People" are DESTROYED for a lack of Knowledge!!!

As when Jesus said, implored thrice: FEED MY SHEEP!!!
(Yes, i know, one of the times he said lambs not sheep)
And, he spoke of the good shepherd, who tended the sheep
out of love!!! And spoke against the /hireling/ who did the
job out of "LOVE of MONEY" which is the "ROOT of ALL EVIL"!!!

I'm still not sure I answered your question.
Perhaps you could be very specific what you mean in the future.
And, not use vagaries, which are usually a sign of someone who
is looking to entrap someone else in their own words!!!

HOPEFULLY, I haven't give you anything to use for entrapment!!!
I really don't like to waste time playing word games...
j***@satx.rr.com
2010-09-01 04:52:28 UTC
On Aug 31, 6:23 pm, My Name <***@e-mail.com.invalid> wrote:

"A government, of Israel, by Israel, and, for: Israel.
But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light:
for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. The light shineth in
darkness;
and the darkness comprehended it not. The light of the body is the
eye:
if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of
light.
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness.
If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that
darkness!
Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead,
and Christ shall give thee light. For my yoke is easy, and my burden
is light."

JEW-HATRED OR STUPIDITY OR BOTH?
by Paul Eidelberg

The world's fixation on a Palestinian state is symptomatic of a
worldwide disease. Some would diagnose this disease as Jew-hatred.
Others would call it stupidity. Still others would say both. Let's
focus on stupidity, which, after all, accounts for much of human
history.
It would take heavy tomes to document all the stupidity evoked by the
Palestinian state issue. Still, let's enumerate some points: first,
about the Arabs in question, and second, geostrategic considerations.
The Arabs in question:
1. There is no Palestinian language and no Palestinian culture.
The
Arabs in question are part of the Sunni Arab majority of the Middle
East.
2. The Arabs don't really want a separate independent state.
3. They lack the habits, the temperament, and skills required
for
independent and responsible statehood — as some of the following
points make obvious:
4. They indoctrinate their children to hate Jews and Israel.
5. They train children to be jihadists.
6. They have used children as human bombs.
7. They elected a variety of thugs to rule over them.
8. They venerate a religion whose followers have slaughtered some
270
million human beings since the time of Muhammad.

Turning to geostrategic considerations:
9. There isn't enough room between the River Jordan and the
Mediterranean for two viable states. More than two million Arabs
restricted to 2,323 square miles of Judea and Samaria (the "West
Bank), and another million Arabs squeezed into 141 square miles in
Gaza, is a formula for economic stagnation and discontent — a
cauldron
of envious hatred of Israel fueled by one or another terrorist goup.
10. The imagined state would be a constant threat to Jordan.
11. The imagined state would be split by Fatah and Hamas.
12. The imagined state, consisting of a dozen rival tribes and
clans
from the Middle East and North Africa, would invite Iran to quell any
internal disturbance.
Now, please indulge my frankness: Aren't you tired of being reminded
of the poor "Palestinians" whose charming media call for "Death to
Israel" and "Death to America"?
Alternatively, aren't you tired of being reminded that the US Joint
Chiefs of Staff warned that Israel must retain the Judean and
Samarian
highlands, the Jordan Rift, Gaza, the Golan Heights, etc., to avoid
catastrophic attacks from its enemies?
Aren't you tired of hearing that the conflict in question is not a
territorial conflict but an ideological conflict? This is so obvious
that one might reasonably conclude that President Obama and his
Middle
East advisers are either Pavlovian idiots or Pavlovian Jew-haters
responding to a bell called "Israel."

Prof. Paul Eidelberg is a political scientist, author and lecturer.
He
is the founder and President, Foundation for Constitutional
Democracy,
a Jerusalem-based think tank for improving Israel's system of
governance. Contact him at ***@foundation1.org This essay was
distributed may 21 2009.

http://www.think-israel.org/eidelberg.jewhatred.html

Jim

1Co 10:32 -Give none offence, neither to the Jews,
nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:
My Name
2010-09-01 05:07:39 UTC
***@satx.rr.com related news:6a5de065-e57b-4354-9fd9-***@z7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com:

'Islamophobia fruit of US hate rhetoric'
Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:13AM

A Muslim group ties climbing Islamophobia in the US to hate
rhetoric by politicians.

The growing phenomenon of Islamophobia in the US is the
'poisonous fruit' of hate rhetoric generated by controversy
over the NY Islamic Center, says the Council on American-
Islamic Relations (CAIR).

The number of hate crimes against American Muslims is
increasing by the day, especially since the announcement of
plans to build a mosque and an Islamic Center in Manhattan,
New York.

On August 22, around 1,000 people demonstrated at Park Place
in New York against plans to construct an Islamic center two
blocks from Ground Zero, where the Twin Towers used to stand
prior to the September 11 attacks.

There have also been reports of suspicious fires at two
mosques in Tennessee and Florida, one of which the FBI is
investigating as a hate crime, says CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper.

"We have seen hate vandalism at two mosques in California,
we have seen now an arson attack on a mosque in Tennessee,
so I think we are starting to see the poison fruits of this
hate rhetoric that was generated by this Manhattan
controversy," Hooper says.

According to Hooper, the rise in anti-Islam incidents in the
US stems from a combination of factors, though it is mainly
the right wing politicians that are "stoking the fires of
hate" against Muslims.

"The very right wing Republicans have obviously decided that
Muslim-bashing is a winning political strategy, also you are
seeing a little push back from the left. It seems the
Democrats are not willing to take this on as an issue."

Adding fuel to the fire were announcement of plans by an
evangelical Church to burn Islam's holy book of Quran on the
ninth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist incidents in a
supposed effort to commemorate victims and take a stand
against Islam.

Human Rights Lawyer Paul Wolf says, "The country is in a
crisis now, the economy is bad…we are losing two wars, a lot
of people are unemployed," leading Americans to take their
anger out on "minorities."

Related Stories:
US media 'giving rise to Islamophobia'
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/140389.html
Islamophobia on the rise in America
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/137744.html
'Islamophobia threatens Muslim world'
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/55131.html
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/140700.html

The “12 Commandments” of the Israel Lobby

Rep. Joe Sestak of Pennsylvania is the latest to take heat
from the Israel Lobby, mainly because he once attended a
meeting with the Council on American Islamic Relations
(CAIR), and also refused to sign a letter written by AIPAC.
So they created a TV ad that tries to tie him to terrorism.
Never mind the fact that Sestak acted on his conscience in
both instances—anybody who flaunts the dictates of the
Israel Lobby has to be punished.

The people who are promoting this latest experiment in
intimidation are pretty open about what they’re doing, and
why. “We’re the pro-Israel wing of the pro-Israel
community,” exults neo-con godfather William Kristol. So
here’s the crazy part—we’re not supposed to acknowledge that
there’s an Israel Lobby, even though its main players talk
openly about their activities! No, as Abraham Foxman pointed
out in his book “The Deadliest Lies,” the existence of an
Israel Lobby is a scurrilous falsehood made up by anti-
Semites.

Got that? There’s no Lobby, but you’d better do what the
Lobby says.

To help readers with this Orwellian dilemma, I offer these
“12 Commandments of the Israel Lobby,” to be memorized if
possible in a venue featuring the theme song of “The
Twilight Zone” in the background.

1. The Israel Lobby does not exist. In those cases where it
does exist, its conclusions cannot be questioned.

2. All criticisms of Israel are false. They are invented by
anti-Semites, self-hating Jews, and terrorists. Also by
crypto-Nazis, apostates and liars.

3. All critics of Israel must be punished by extracting a
public apology. Some offenders may be required to apologize
more than once, if they do not grovel sufficiently the first
time around.

4. Those who criticize Israel and do not publicly apologize
must be endlessly harassed, and fired from their jobs if
possible. In academia they must be denied tenure.

5. Any Arab or Muslim that criticizes Israel is a terrorist,
and deserves to die.

6. To praise anybody who ever criticized Israel is the same
thing as criticizing Israel. Just as all things Israeli are
good, anybody that criticizes Israel is bad.

7. In any conflict involving Israelis and Palestinians, the
Israelis are always the victims. If an Israeli hurts a
Palestinian, the Israeli is still the victim because the
Palestinian is trying to make the Israeli feel bad.

8. Israel/Palestine is never debated. That implies another
side to the issue, and there is only one side. Therefore
debate is suppressed or disrupted.

9. The United Nations, the World Court, the various UN
agencies, every human rights organization and non-
governmental organization in the world that isn’t approved
by the NGO Monitor [an Israeli screening operation] is anti-
Semitic. That is because these organizations are likely to
criticize Israel’s human rights record—and as any fool
knows, that means they’re anti-Semitic.

10. The interests of the US are exactly the same as the
interests of Israel. If they aren’t, the interests of Israel
take precedence.

11. Any war that the US is likely to be involved in must be
evaluated from the point of view of its helpfulness to the
current government of Israel.

12. Anybody who threatens to make sense while criticizing
Israel must be immediately shouted down. If shouting doesn’t
work, screaming and crying are recommended. As a last
resort, one must declare that criticisms of Israel are
making one feel “unsafe.”

These rules, while meant to be humorous, reflect a reality
that is petty, tiresome and essentially undemocratic.
Thereore let us answer them by answering the call from
Palestinian civil society for international Boycott,
Divestment and Sanctions against Israeli apartheid. The
purpose is to end the longest and most brutal military
occupation of our time, and in so doing resolve the one
issue most likely to cause religious war. But there is
another reason to support BDS. The Israel Lobby operates as
a thought police, spending millions of dollars to stop
anybody in public life who would have a candid discussion of
American interests in the Middle East. For this reason, we
must counter the intimidation of the Israel Lobby in order
to restore free speech and freedom of association to
American discourse.

By Lawrence Swaim | InFocus News | August, 2010
http://www.infocusnews.net/

IFN is circulated nationally, and is the largest Muslim
newspaper in the US.

http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2010/08/31/the-“12-commandments”-of-the-israel-lobby/
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/aletho-news/12-commandments-israel-lobby
j***@satx.rr.com
2010-09-01 16:09:51 UTC
Lu 6:26 -Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you!
for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Australian Islamist Monitor

Do you call someone critical of Communism or Catholicism a ‘racists’?
I suspect nobody of sound mind would expose himself to ridicule for
such folly. Every educated person knows these nouns refer to
doctrines
or religious ideologies, not genetically defined sub-sections of
humanity. But in disregard of simple facts, increasingly we hear the
term ‘racists’ hurled at whoever speaks critical about the religious
doctrine of Islam, and the Islamisation of our communities:

“You don’t like Islam? Oh, you are SUCH A RACIST!”

Would we see a similar barrage of verbal flak each time some half-
clever comedian pokes vile fun at born-again Christians and orthodox
Jews? Are there cries of “Racist”’ and “Bigot!” every time some
drooling nutter smears an effigy of Jesus on the cross with his
excrements, to the enchanted ‘oohhs’ and ‘aahhs’ of our precious
intelligentsia?

How is it our noble artists, spirited comedians and enchanted
academicos can ridicule the Pope, Jehovah, Krishna, Vishnu and
Manitou
to their heart’s content, while we just smirk, shrug and get on with
life? How come any two-bob media tart can swing her self-righteous
cat’o’nine at the people of Israel for defending their fragile
homeland, and spittle her cheap anti-Semite vile without the
slightest
fear of backfire? As a matter of fact, hardly anybody in our
enlightened society will raise an eyebrow about such expressions of
free speech. It is in fact one of the great achievements of our
western culture, that we allow any brain artist to climb on his
little
soap box and lambast, mock and criticise the living daylight out of
anyone and everything. Just kindly refrain from wielding knifes or
throwing Molotov cocktails.

Our cultural elitists may even shower the soiler of religious symbols
with a $20,000 grant - as long as he remembers to insert the words
‘thought-provoking’ and ‘multicultural’ in his grant application
form.

But dare you mention the ‘I’ or ‘M’ word!
Oh, what an abhorrent racist and bigoted xenophobe you are!
They even throw in the increasingly popular ‘Islamophobe’ for good
measure.
But nothing tops the servile PC lunatics in Victoria from concocting
‘Racial and Religious Tolerance Act (2001)’ to protect noisy imams
and
their precious sheep from undue critique.

Interesting times we live in, indeed.

http://www.islammonitor.org/index.php/confronting-islam/179/uploads/d...

My Name
2010-09-01 20:09:01 UTC
Woe unto /you/, when all /men/ shall speak well of /you/!!!
For so did /their fathers/ (jews) to /the false prophets/!!! Luke Ch6 v26

jwsheffield:
These things also belong to "The Wise"!!!
It is /not good/ to have "RESPECT-OF-PERSONS" in: JUDGMENT!!!
/He/ that saith unto /the wicked/ (crooked), /thou/ are: |righteous| (upright)!!!
/Him/, shall "The People" CURSE!!! Nations, shall ABHOR: /him/!!!
But, to |them| that REBUKE: /him/ shall be: DELIGHT!!!
And, a GOOD BLESSING shall come upon: |them| (the upright)!!!
Every |man| shall kiss |his| lips that giveth a "RIGHT ANSWER"!!! Proverbs ch24 v23-26
For: There is no "respect-of-persons" with: GOD!!! Romans ch2 v11

Now:
It wasn't Muslims who ran a construction company that had
supervised the 2000 demolition of the Seattle Kingdome,
participated in the post 9/11 collection and disposal of the
steel wreckage of the WTC towers, and carried out extensive
renovations throughout the World Trade Center complex right
up to the morning of 9/11 including fireproofing upgrades on
the floors that were struck by planes and subsequently
"failed", when the steel had already been certified to ASTM
E119 by Universal Laboratories, and, in tests sponsored by
NIST on corresponding floor assemblies subjected to greater
heat exposure and protected with less fireproofing than was
the case at the WTC, the test specimens "were able to
sustain the maximum design load" without collapsing for as
long as the tests were run (2 to 3 1/2 hours); it was Tom
Leppert who was CEO of Turner Construction as of 9/11/01 and
received a Torch of Conscience award from the American
Jewish Congress.

It wasn't Muslims who trained their cameras on the World
Trade Center Towers prior to the first aircraft impact, who
danced and celebrated with high fives prior to the second
impact as most onlookers still believed it had been a
terrible accident rather than terrorism, and who were caught
with foreign passports, $4,700 in cash hidden in a sock,
maps highlighting certain places in the city, and a van that
tested positive for traces of explosives; it was Israelis
Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner,
and Omer Marmari, several of whom have been confirmed as
Mossad agents, as part of their job in "documenting the event".

It wasn't Muslims who were caught on 9/11/01 operating in
teams with vans full of explosives, including one team who
attempted to blow up the George Washington Bridge with a
truck packed with tons of explosives, and another who blew
up a van between 6th and 7th on King Street with a mural
painted of a remote controlled airplane diving into New York
and blowing up; it was Israelis, which is why the
authorities did their best to ignore and bury these reports
which included a suspected van bomb driven into the WTC
basement and exploded to weaken the structure.

It wasn't Muslims who were caught shortly after midnight on
May 7, 2002 very close to the Whidbey Island Naval Air
Station, Oak Harbor, Wash., (where the Navy conducts
explosive ordnance training for bomb disposal mobile units
to the consternation of local marine life) with a rental
truck that tested positive for TNT and RDX plastic
explosives; it was Israelis whose cover story was of
"delivering furniture" but regarded by authorities as
dubious because of the early morning hour, and the
authorities' subsequent claim that the dog's reaction and
initial tests for explosives were wrong is so full of holes
that it merely demonstrates the power of the Israeli lobby.

It wasn't Muslims who were in New York on 9/11 and in London
on the morning of the 7/7 attacks; it was Rudy Giuliani.

It wasn't Muslims who received advance warning of the London
7/7 attacks; it was Benjamin Netanyahu and the Mossad.

It wasn't Muslims who provided two hours' advance warning of
an attack on the World Trade Center via an instant messaging
company based in Herzliya; it was Israelis.

It wasn't a Muslim who fled the US on September 14, 2001; it
was Dominick Suter of "Urban Moving Systems" who fled to Israel.

It wasn't over a hundred Muslims who, from around January
2000 to September 2001, posed as "art students" and
attempted to penetrate US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
offices and other federal buildings including 36 sensitive
Department of Defense (DoD) sites, were caught with diagrams
of the interior of federal buildings and photographs of
federal agents and often evaded security by entering through
back doors or parking garages, and even visited the homes of
senior federal officials but not those of their neighbors;
it was Israelis, none of whom were "art students" but many
of whom had backgrounds in Israeli military intelligence.
Not surprisingly, the Press went for a limited hangout by
trying to pretend the Israelis were merely shadowing "Arab
hijackers" and either failed to pass on information, or "it
was not treated seriously", the old canard about
"intelligence failure". The operations of the Israeli fake
"art students" is well documented, including plenty of names
and even descriptions. An unusually large number of these
Israelis were located in Irving, Dallas, TX (p.23, previous
link), which is about ten miles west of Tom Leppert's Alva
Court home, which is barely more than a mile north of the
Dallas home that George W. Bush moved into after leaving office.

It isn't Muslim countries that have a massive spy ring in
the USA capable of tapping into much of the telecoms network
and using information obtained to blackmail Americans; it is Israel.

It wasn't Muslims who received advance warning on Monday
September 10, 2001, against flying the next day; it was San
Francisco Mayor Willie Brown, and a group of top Pentagon officials.

It wasn't Muslims who acquired a 99-year lease on the World
Trade Center's Twin Towers, Buildings Four and Five and
approximately 400,000 square feet of retail space, and
insured for billions of dollars against terror attacks a
mere six weeks before terror attacks did in fact occur, and
then employed (to press for the insurance claim) a
'structural engineer' who misleadingly asserts that steel
loses half its strength at "400 degrees"; it was - in a deal
negotiated by Lewis Eisenberg of the Port Authority -
Benjamin Netanyahu's (and Ariel Sharon's and Ehud Barak's)
friend Larry Silverstein and his partner Australian
billionaire and "Holocaust survivor" Frank Lowy who fought
"in the Jewish underground", was embroiled in a high-level
bank corruption scandal with Israeli Premier Ehud Olmert and
found to be making payments to Lord (Michael Abraham) Levy
who was arrested several times in relation to a "cash for
honors" scandal, Levy being a "tennis partner" and advisor
of Tony Blair.

It isn't Muslims who have a reputation for perpetrating
arson scams in order to claim off insurance companies as
evidenced by any colloquial use of the term "Muslim
lightning"; it is Jews as evidenced by the recognized term
"Jewish lightning".

It wasn't Muslims who normally breakfasted at the Windows on
the World restaurant on the 106th and 107th floors of the
North Tower, but by some bizarre coincidence did not happen
to be there on 9/11 and were thus spared the fate of
occupants on that tragic day (none of whom escaped from the
floors above the aircraft impact at 8:46 AM); it was Larry
Silverstein who was spared due to having a "dermatologist's
appointment", an event which also spared his two children
who worked at Silverstein Properties.

It wasn't a Muslim who went on TV within hours of the
attacks to tell everyone that "It... certainly has the
fingerprints of somebody like bin Laden" and the World Trade
Center had collapsed because of "the velocity of the plane"
and "intense heat probably weakened the structure as well",
and who reportedly on that very day advised the White House
to take Cipro, an effective antibiotic against anthrax,
seven days before the commencement of an anthrax letters
terror campaign targeted at Democratic U.S. Senators and
news media offices, who on 9/11/01 was a managing director
of the crisis and consequence management group at Kroll
Associates, who was an advisor to the Council of Foreign
Relations (CFR) regarding "epidemiological surveillance" and
national security advisor at the National Institute of
Health (NIH), and who gave his 'friend' John O'Neill a job
as Head Of Security at the World Trade Center; it was Jerome Hauer.

It wasn't Muslims who carried out a terror campaign mailing
letters containing anthrax spores that had their
electrostatic charge altered so that they would disperse
more readily, anthrax that was traced to the weapons grade
Ames strain originating at the US Army Medical Research
Institute for Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) at Fort
Detrick, neither was it the FBI's final "suspect" Roman
Catholic Bruce Ivins, who, unlike the true perpetrators of
the 9/11 attacks, had no motive to target news media and
Opposition Senators and thereby scare them into uncritical
acceptance of the "Arab hijackers" conspiracy theory. Ivins
died of an overdose and alleged "suicide" in July 2008 after
the FBI gave up attempting to pin the blame on Steven
Hatfill because there was not a scintilla of evidence
against him; a logical suspect is Philip M. Zack who left
Fort Detrick under a cloud in December 1991 after having
headed a clique calling itself the "Camel Club" that was
racially harassing Egyptian-born Dr. Ayaad Assaad. Zack was
found by a 1992 inquiry to have been caught on surveillance
camera being let into a Fort Detrick lab building at 8:40
p.m. on Jan. 23, 1992 apparently by Dr. Marian Rippy, a lab
pathologist and close friend of Zack. The inquiry also found
someone had been in a lab late at night secretly conducting
unauthorised research, evidently on anthrax believed to
include the Ames strain. Nearly ten years on, during the
week between 9/11 and the commencement of the anthrax
campaign, the FBI received an anonymous letter attempting to
frame Dr. Assaad as a "bioterrorist". The anthrax letters
seemed contrived so as to appear to have been written by a
Muslim, and a New York Times writer told of a "Mr. Z." who
failed some FBI polygraph tests and was once caught with a
girlfriend at Fort Detrick "surrounded only by blushing germs".

It wasn't a Muslim who was claimed to have been killed on
the alleged American Airlines "Flight 77", to have lived at
Silver Spring, Maryland (as did a certain Rabbi Dr. Dov
Zakheim), and to have worked on top-secret "deep-black"
projects at the Indian Head Naval Surface Warfare Center
(NSWC-IH), a "renowned leader in energetics" which operates
an "Energetics Manufacturing Technology Center", carries out
"advanced research in energetic systems" and "absorbed the
function of the closed Naval Ordnance Laboratory, formerly
in White Oak, MD" which is a couple miles from Silver
Spring; it was William E. Caswell.

It wasn't Muslims who were claimed to have been killed on
the alleged "Flight 77" and who worked for government or
defense, particularly the Navy; it was John Yamnicky who,
strangely, for the first time did not tell his daughter that
he was going on travel, and who, like William Caswell, had
worked for the Navy on top-secret "black" projects. Others
included Charles Burlingame, a former Navy fighter pilot who
used to work in the section of the Pentagon that was hit and
who had formulated a response for the eventuality of an
airliner being flown into the Pentagon and whose daughter
Wendy subsequently died in a "suspicious fire" at a 50-story
high-rise in New Jersey in December 2006, Wilson "Bud"
Flagg, a retired American Airlines pilot and Navy Admiral,
Stanley Hall, an expert in anti-radar technology and a
director of program management at Raytheon, Bryan Jack, a
senior executive and top budget analyst who worked at the
Pentagon, Chandler Keller, a Boeing propulsion engineer,
Dong Lee, a Boeing engineer who worked for their Integrated
Defense Systems and who had worked for the National Security

Agency (NSA) for 14 years, Barbara Olson, CNN commentator
and wife of the US Solicitor General who claimed to have
received cell phone calls from "Flight 77", Ruben Ornedo, a
Boeing propulsion / satellite communications engineer,
Robert Penniger, an electrical engineer with BAE Systems,
and another dozen alleged "Flight 77 passengers" who were
linked to defense and government who, we are told, all just
happened to be on this unusually low occupancy flight. These
people, well loved and respected as honest, decent heroes,
are the very sort of characters whose work could have been
horrifically exploited without their knowledge, and whom the
9/11 perpetrators would need to eliminate to prevent them
speaking out after the attacks.

It wasn't Muslims who profited by speculating on airline and
insurance stocks in advance of 9/11; it was Israelis.

It wasn't Muslims who concocted a hoax about pork-swilling,
money-eschewing, celibate, truthful, courageous, pro-animal
rights, "devout Jews" who were "suicide hijackers / pilots",
almost half of whom later turned up alive and well; it was
Jews who concocted a hoax about drinking, gambling, strip
joint-frequenting, womanizing, "devout Muslims" who were
"suicide hijackers / pilots", almost half of whom later
turned up alive and well.

It wasn't a Muslim who was a former unit team leader in an
elite special forces unit and whose father was a senior
aide, secretary and pallbearer to a man who in 1937 was
commander of the Irgun Tzvai Leumi, a Jewish terrorist
organization responsible for atrocities such as the King
David Hotel bombing; it was Benjamin Netanyahu.

It wasn't a Muslim who was the mentor of Benjamin
Netanyahu's father Benzion and who wrote a column in the
Revisionist Zionist magazine Doar Hayom under the title
"From the Notebook of a Fascist", praising Mussolini and
referring to one-time commander of the Irgun Ze'ev
(Vladimir) Jabotinsky as "our Duce"; it was Abba Ahimeir the
founder of Revisionist Maximalism, a Jewish fascist ideology.

It wasn't Muslim terrorists who plotted to assassinate
British foreign secretary Ernest Bevin; it was Jewish terrorists.

It wasn't Muslims who orchestrated, and whose operatives
were caught red-handed in, a failed false-flag terrorist
campaign in Egypt; it was Israel.

It wasn't Muslims who attacked the USS Liberty killing 34
Americans, and had the US President saying "I don't give a
damn if every man drowns and the ship sinks. I don't want to
embarrass our allies"; it was Israel.

It wasn't Muslims who were evacuated "apparently due to a
specific security threat" in advance of the Amman, Jordan
terror attacks on November 9, 2005 (9/11 by Israeli and
European calendars), which included a blast at the Radisson
hotel that was known to have emanated from a bomb hidden in
a false ceiling, even though the official story held that it
was really the work of "suicide bombers" and therefore by
some bizarre coincidence the ceiling bomb must have been
placed there previously by someone else; it was Israelis who
were evacuated in advance of these attacks in which there
were no Jewish casualties, most of the dead were Jordanian
Sunni Muslims, two Israeli casualties were both Arabs, and
five Palestinians died including Major-General Bashir Nafeh,
the head of military intelligence in the West Bank.

It wasn't Muslims who were caught and arrested inside the
Mexican Congress chamber on October 10, 2001 in possession
of guns, grenades, dynamite, detonators and wiring while
posing as "press photographers"; it was Mossad agent
Salvador Guersson Smecke and Israeli illegal immigrant Saur
Ben Zvi at the very time that Zionists would obtain maximum
benefit from a false-flag terror attack that would mobilize
support for the war on "Muslim terrorists" in Afghanistan
that had been launched only three days previously.

It wasn't Muslims who were convicted and jailed for six
months in 2004 for fraudulently attempting to obtain a New
Zealand passport in the name of a tetraplegic man; it was

Mossad agents Uriel Kelman and Eli Cara who were seeking to
create a false identity for Zev Barkan.

It wasn't Muslims who claimed to know the identity of
"suicide hijackers" Abdulaziz al-Omari and Saeed al-Ghamdi
when, since individuals with the exact same names and other
personal details such as birth date, place and occupation
subsequently turned up alive and well, the population of
Saudi Arabia in 1975 was 7,180,000 and even given a high
annual birth rate of 30 per 1,000 and ignoring infant
mortality the daily birth rate was only 590 and so it is
highly improbable that individuals would share the exact
same name, birth date, place and occupation, al-Omari's
passport had been stolen in 1995 when his apartment was
burgled in Denver, Colorado (a state where Mossad agents
have been active), and only utter cretins would steal the
identities of people with a different appearance but having
their exact same name, place, date of birth and occupation,
ergo those hypothetical "suicide hijackers" would have had
entirely different names; it was the FBI who published a
list claiming that the 9/11 perpetrators included Abdulaziz
al-Omari and Saeed al-Ghamdi in addition to several others
who had turned up alive and well, and even though the FBI
admitted that some hijackers may have used stolen identities
and that there is "no legal proof to prove the identities of
the suicidal hijackers," they denied having misidentified
the alleged "suicide hijackers" and refused to change the
names, photographs or backgrounds on their list - albeit
obfuscating and trying to cover themselves by including
multiple spellings and aliases.

It wasn't Muslims who were behind a failed coup in Turkey;
it was crypto-Jew and Mossad agent pseudo-Rabbi Tuncay
Guney, who fled to Canada in 2004, and who in 2001 lived in
New Jersey towns that were centers of activity for Mossad
Urban Moving Systems operatives.

It wasn't Muslims who set up an "al Qaeda cell" in
Palestine; it was the Israeli Mossad.

It wasn't Muslims who had established a reputation for
having the capability to stage false-flag terror attacks,
i.e., to target U.S. forces and make it look like the act of
a third party, prior to 9/11; it was the Mossad.

It wasn't a Muslim who infiltrated the Pentagon and betrayed
his country of birth by selling classified documents to
another country that were then traded to the USSR; it was
convicted spy Jonathan Pollard whose treachery resulted in
stolen nuclear secrets being passed on to the USSR with
Israel as the paying intermediary.

It wasn't Muslims who were running an exercise commencing at
9:00 a.m. on the morning of 9/11 involving a plane crashing
into a tower; it was officials at the National
Reconnaissance Office, Chantilly, VA.

It wasn't a Muslim who, in response to the question "Do the
orders still stand?" regarding the response - or more
precisely, the lack of response - to an aircraft that was
rapidly homing in on the Pentagon and ten miles out after
both of the Twin Towers had already been hit by planes more
than half an hour previously, whipped his neck around and
replied "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard
anything to the contrary?"; it was Dick Cheney.

It wasn't a Muslim who was CEO of a company that made remote
control "Flight Termination Systems" that could
electronically hijack in-flight aircraft and steer them into
targets by means of a "Command Transmitter System"; it was
Rabbi Dov Zakheim.

It wasn't a Muslim who, well aware that a percentage of
trillions of dollars is still hundreds of billions of
dollars, took a position as Comptroller of the Pentagon in
May 2001 when it was already public knowledge that the
Pentagon's accounting systems were in complete disarray with
$6.9 trillion of "adjustments" having been required in an
attempt to make the figures add up, and with no receipts for
$2.3 trillion of these hard to track changes on non-
integrated computer systems and antiquated paperwork that
could be readily taken out by a missile or plane strike on
the relevant auditing section at the Pentagon, and who
subsequently delivered a commemorative sermon on the
Pentagon lawn to hundreds of co-religionists from 40
countries six months after such a terror strike did in fact
occur killing at least 34 budget analysts / accountants /
financial experts; it was Rabbi Dov Zakheim.

It wasn't a Muslim who was at a breakfast meeting with
Donald Rumsfeld when the first plane hit the WTC, and was at
the Army Navy Country Club "when the plane that hit the
Pentagon came right over the top of the Army Navy Club and
bounced down the hill and hit the side of the Pentagon"; it
was Thomas E. White, who is linked to the Enron fraud, who
participated in JINSA trips to Israel, e.g. with his wife
Susan in 1997, and who was sworn in as Secretary of the Army
on May 31, 2001 which is 27 days after George W Bush
appointed Rabbi Dov Zakheim as Undersecretary of Defense and
Comptroller of the Pentagon, both White and Zakheim having
been placed by Bush at the Pentagon where more than $2
trillion of transactions had no receipts and Pentagon
finances were vulnerable to a "terror attack" that would
target the appropriate auditing section.

It wasn't Muslims who in 2000 co-authored a document which
called for a "new Pearl Harbor"; it was Roger Barnett, Alvin
Bernstein, Stephen Cambone, Eliot Cohen, Devon Gaffney
Cross, Thomas Donnelly, David Epstein, David Fautua, Dan
Goure, Donald Kagan, Fred Kagan, Robert Kagan, Robert
Killebrew, William Kristol, Mark Lagon, James Lasswell, I.
Lewis Libby, Robert Martinage, Phil Meilinger, Mackubin
Owens, Steve Rosen, Gary Schmitt, Abram Shulsky, Michael
Vickers, Barry Watts, Paul Wolfowitz, and Rabbi Dov Zakheim.

It wasn't Muslims who had a motive for employing a "Flight
Termination System" to take control of EgyptAir Flight 990 -
a Boeing 767 - on October 31, 1999 (after a bizarre
coincidence in which "air crash victims grief counselor" Ed
McLaughlin of the Family Enterprise Institute was the only
person to board the ill-fated plane in Los Angeles and get
off at New York), send it plunging into the Atlantic 60
miles south of Nantucket killing all 217 on board, none of
whom were Israelis but 33 of the casualties were Egyptian
army officers including two Air Force brigadier generals and
two army major generals, and promote the concept of "Muslim
suicide pilots" to a gullible public; it was Jews who would
have needed to conduct a trial run of electronically
hijacking in-flight Boeing aircraft for their imminent
false-flag terror operation that was to be blamed on "Muslim
suicide pilots / hijackers", with the EgyptAir Flight 990
"inquiry" being overseen by Zionist Jew Bernard Loeb who had
Jewish translators transcribe the cockpit recordings, and
the FBI conducting a character assassination to smear the
alleged "suicidal" co-pilot.

It wasn't Muslims who wrote in 1998 of a "transforming
event" rather like "Pearl Harbor"; it was John Deutsch,
Ashton Carter and Philip Zelikow.

It wasn't a Muslim who served as Executive Director of the
9/11 Commission, whose expertise and job entailed the
creation and maintenance of public myths or "presumptions",
and who confirmed that the Iraq war had been for Israel's
benefit; it was Philip Zelikow.

It wasn't Muslims who published a paper in 1996 entitled A
Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm, which
mentioned "removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq" and
introduced the concept of pre-emptive strikes for which some
phony pretext such as halting drug money or striking
counterfeiting infrastructure or "weapons of mass
destruction" could be devised that Americans would
sympathise with; it was The Institute for Advanced Strategic
& Political Studies (IASPS) of Jerusalem and Washington
which, for new Israeli Premier Benjamin Netanyahu, discussed
how such a policy would benefit Israel.

It wasn't a Muslim who, in a 1995 book, predicted that "if
the West doesn't wake up to the suicidal nature of militant
Islam, the next thing you will see is militant Islam is
bringing down the World Trade Center"; it was Benjamin Netanyahu.

It wasn't Muslim security officials who, in 1991, inspected
the garage of a Muslim shipping company in the World Trade

Center and concluded that the WTC garage was vulnerable to a
car bomb, two years before the WTC garage was in fact hit by
a car bomb and the FBI were aware of the plot yet let it go
ahead killing six people and injuring more than a thousand,
and ten years before the WTC was demolished one week after
the very same shipping company had moved out of the WTC; it
was Israeli security officials and an Israeli shipping company.

It wasn't Muslims who paid Ali al-Jarrah more than $300,000
for services rendered, i.e., posing as a "supporter" of the
Palestinian cause while betraying his country to an enemy
state, and who was a cousin of Ziad al-Jarrah who was
alleged to be one of nineteen 9/11 "suicide hijackers"; it
was Israel that paid this Mossad asset.

It wasn't Muslims who 1) broadcast the pilot episode on
March 4, 2001 of The Lone Gunmen TV series, an episode about
a plot by a secret cabal within the US government to
electronically hijack by remote control a Boeing heading for
Boston and divert it to crash into the World Trade Center 2)
said in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks that no one had
ever conceived of aircraft being used by terrorists as
missiles to target buildings; it was 1) Fox TV, owned by
Rupert Murdoch, a long-time friend of Benjamin Netanyahu 2)
National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice / acting Chairman
of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Richard Myers /
President George W. Bush / Vice President Dick Cheney /
White House spokesman Ari Fleischer.

It wasn't a Muslim who said he'd seen the (first) plane hit
the (North) Tower and reckoned it must have been "one
terrible pilot" and "a horrible accident" before going into
a classroom and subsequently being informed of the second
impact when the first impact was not broadcast live on TV;
it was George W. Bush.

It wasn't Muslims who, on Tuesday, October 2 through Friday,
October 5, 2001: 1) met with, and 2) received $3 million in
gifts for "funds for victims" from Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifah
Al-Thani, the Emir of Qatar who started the Al Jazeera
channel in 1996 with a $150 million grant, the channel which
broadcasts audios and videos purporting to be of "Osama bin
Laden" aka Emmanuel Goldstein; it was: 1) George W. Bush,
Dick Cheney (an "old friend") - Cheney also met the Emir on
October 20, 2001 to discuss the "Osama" interviews, Rudy
Giuliani, Colin Powell, Paul Wolfowitz, and Richard Myers 2)
Rudy Giuliani, Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Myers.

It wasn't Muslims who fabricated a fairy story about Pfc.
Jessica Lynch being ambushed, stabbed, shot, bravely
continuing to shoot Iraqis, being abused, raped, and held
captive in a hospital by Iraqi guards, and later rescued by
elite US forces; it was "unnamed US officials" who lied,
since in fact there was no "rescue", Lynch's gun had jammed
with sand, she was being cared for by the Iraqis after being
injured in a car crash, she had no "bullet holes" or "knife
wounds", the hospital was not "under guard", and doctors had
even tried to return Lynch to US forces themselves.

It wasn't Muslims who conspired to invade a defenseless
nation by lying about "weapons of mass destruction" ("WMDs")
when they had already made up their minds to invade for
"regime change", resulting in excess Iraqi deaths estimated
at 655,000 to one million, the displacement of more than
four million, the sacrifice of thousands of troops and
throwing away of $3 trillion to no avail save for enriching
a few war criminals and profiteers to the tune of billions
of dollars in this proxy war for Israel; it was George W.
Bush and Tony Blair.

It wasn't a Muslim who ordered aides to plan for striking
Iraq barely five hours after the Pentagon was attacked on
9/11; it was Donald Rumsfeld.

It wasn't Muslims who ordered 250 police to smash their way

into a house in Forest Gate, London, in the middle of the
night and arrest two brothers after shooting one of them in
the shoulder, on the basis of intelligence said to be from a
"reliable", single source regarding a conspiracy involving a
"cyanide bomb", with the brothers being released without
charge several days later before it was subsequently
revealed that the source was a man with an IQ of 69 who was
already in jail on a terror conviction; it was Jewish
supremacist lackeys MI5, Tony Blair and John Reid.

It isn't Muslim countries that have hundreds of nuclear
warheads and submarines equipped with cruise missiles
capable of carrying nuclear warheads with a 900-mile range;
it is Israel.

It isn't Muslims that have a powerful political lobby
capable of extorting vast sums; it is Israel.

It wasn't a Muslim who boasted "We Muslims control America,
and the Americans know it"; it was Ariel Sharon who boasted
"We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans
know it".

It isn't Muslims who fake phony "hate crimes" against
themselves, such as vandalising their own cars or graves, or
poisoning their dogs and defacing their houses with
swastikas, or cutting their clothes and drawing swastikas on
their stomachs; it is Jews.

It wasn't Muslims who took control of The New York Times in
1896, or who indeed own and control much of the mainstream
media today; it was and is Jews.

It isn't a Muslim country that crushes peace protesters to
death with bulldozers or shoots them, or shells a picnicking
family on a beach (and then refuses to own up) when it wants
to launch a war within the next three weeks, or warns
civilians to flee after blowing up bridges so it can target
them like sitting ducks, or shoots at Red Cross ambulances
or UN observers after promising they would be safe, or bombs
a power station so that more than ten thousand tonnes of
crude oil leaks into the Mediterranean as a "collective
punishment"; it is Israel.

It isn't Muslims who routinely employ weapons such as
phosphorus shells to inflict grave and horrific injuries on
civilians, and who deliberately fire more than a million
cluster bomblets of which 40% fail to detonate on impact and
90% are employed in the final three days before a ceasefire
so they can "get them all in while the going is good"; it is Israel.

It isn't a Muslim nation that holds the world record for
defying UN resolutions; it is Israel.

It wasn't Muslims who ganged up on a handicapped Jew for
hiking on his own land, beat him with clubs, dragged him
along the ground, tied him to a power pole and continued to
beat and kick him as Muslim soldiers did nothing to stop it
and police merely advised the thugs to pour water on the
victim's head to wash away the blood before journalists and
photographers arrived; it was a gang of four cowardly,
bigoted Jewish settlers who beat up a handicapped
Palestinian with impunity, basking in the knowledge that
Jewish soldiers and police would not act impartially, and
even returning a week later to torment the neighbors,
ransacking their home and destroying their few possessions.

It wasn't Muslim soldiers who beat up and killed a Jew with
clubs and rifle butts and kicks to the head and then, after
an 'investigation', concluded that the soldiers had "acted
properly"; it was the Israeli "Defense" Forces who smashed
three holes in a Palestinian teenager's skull killing him as
he merely waited at a bus stop, continuing to beat him as he
lay unconscious, then made up a story about him "pulling a
knife" and suggested that he was "mentally unstable" in a
case that is sadly all too typical of violence perpetrated
by racist, bigoted right-wing extremist Jewish supremacists
upon those whom they perceive as "animals in human form".

It wasn't Muslims who created a global organization named
the "Anti Defamation League" in order to defend Muslim
criminals by playing the race card and accusing their
pursuers of being "racists" and "anti-Semites" who were
guilty of "hate crimes"; it was Jews who set up the Anti
Defamation League of B'nai B'rith in response to the
lynching of Leo Frank, president of the Atlanta chapter of
the B'nai B'rith Jewish secret society who had been
convicted of murdering 13-year-old Mary Phagan who worked at
Frank's pencil factory, with the lynching of Frank being in
response to the commuting of his death sentence to life
imprisonment after organized Jewry had tried to cast doubt
on Frank's conviction by shifting the blame to a black man
even though ritual murder is a known Jewish tradition, the
ADL being used thereafter to denounce anti-criminals as
"anti-Semites" whenever the criminals happened to be Jews.

It isn't Muslims who, for political and financial gain,
demolished the World Trade Center with nano-thermite and
crashed remote-controlled planes into it in order to set up
a hoax about "Jewish kamikaze pilots" and then attempt to
throw researchers off the scent by pretending to
"investigate" the demolitions whilst 'accidentally' plumping
for the wrong hypothesis (e.g. H-bombs rather than
thermite), and then stubbornly refuse to change to a
hypothesis that is in accordance with the evidence; it is
Jews who set up a hoax about "Muslim kamikaze pilots" and
have their deliberately misleading 'work' about the
demolitions hosted at sites that are owned and edited by Jews.

It wasn't Muslims who practised pseudo-science by refusing
to look for Iron Blue at Auschwitz or explosives at the
World Trade Center, in order that their 'investigation'
would come up with the required financially and politically
motivated result; it was Jan Markiewicz, Wojciech Gubala,
and Jerzy Labedz of the Jan Sehn Institute at Krakow
(Auschwitz fraud), and "scientists" and "engineers" at NIST
(WTC fraud).

It wasn't Muslims who took over the "investigation" of the
World Trade Center collapses when FEMA were making a hash of
the cover up, mixed up Figures 11-51 and 11-52 in NCSTAR1-
9Vol2 on their WTC7 report which was published two days
after the mysterious death of eyewitness Barry Jennings
whose testimony of explosions in WTC7 before either Tower
had collapsed - note he specifically says (4:43) "I was
trapped in there when both buildings came down" - blew their
politically motivated assumptions and conclusions apart,
failed to spot their mistake in their accompanying
description, assumed unrealistically high gas temperatures
in order to derive their required unrealistically high steel
temperatures, published a preposterous hypothesis of a
"thermal-expansion"-based collapse with the logical
conclusion that the 180 kip shear capacity of four bolts in
a seated connection would be exceeded if the steel heated up
from 20 C to 32 C making the force to completely resist the
thermal expansion 191 kip, irrespective of the fact that no
steel-framed high-rises had ever collapsed due to "fires" or
"impacts" apart from the three that allegedly did so on
9/11, claimed inward bowing of the WTC1 perimeter columns
between floors 94 to 100 peaking at 55 inches at column 316
on the 96th floor which could not be reconciled with the
fact that the columns' moment of inertia or second moment of
area was at least 342 ins^4 along the minor axis and a
maximum deflection of 55 inches given fixed - fixed boundary
conditions and a distributed load would have required the
failure within 102 minutes of at least ten consecutive
floors, many of which did not have any fireproofing
'dislodged' by a plane and did not even experience
substantial fires; it was NIST, whose top scientists and
engineers have extensive knowledge of nano-thermites, but
said they had found "no evidence" of explosives at the WTC
and later admitted that they had not bothered to look for
any. The 9/11 perpetrators had to ensure those in charge of
the "investigation" were aware of that which they must not find.

It wasn't a Muslim who announced on Sunday September 16,
2001 that a "hijacker's passport" (allegedly that of Satam
al Suqami) had been found "several blocks from the ruins of
the World Trade Center", with other reports asserting that
the passport was found "in the vicinity of Vesey Street"; it
was former Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik who was
indicted November 2007 on multiple counts including lying,
fraud and conspiracy, which is consistent with the fact that
the laws of aerodynamics dictate that the passport should
have been found in the vicinity of Liberty Street, the
scriptwriter forgot that Suqami was supposed to be on Flight
AA11 approaching from the north, and, of several attempts
made by the authorities to guess where the passport should
have been found, not one of them was correct!

It wasn't Muslims who had JFK killed; it was Jews.

It wasn't Muslims who stole elections by exploiting
electronic voting machines that biased the results such that
the odds for several swing states to swing as much as they
did from the exit polls was 250 million to one against; it
was George W. Bush.

It isn't Muslims who exhibit traits of supremacist
megalomaniacs by referring to their enemies as "grasshoppers",
"beasts", "crocodiles" and "cockroaches"; it is Jews.

It wasn't a Muslim who set up a Ponzi scheme that netted $50
billion; it was a Jew.

It wasn't Muslims who made a record about doing "The Wall
Street Shuffle" and whose other songs included scatological
references; it was Jews.

It isn't Muslims who rule the world by proxy and get others
to fight and die for them in wars; it is Jews, whose modus
operandi is to select rich host populations that will let
them in, pose as their "ally" whilst draining them of hard-
earned wealth, employ deception to trick the hosts into
fighting poorer nations, and reap the spoils of war such as
Afghan opium trafficking, missing Pentagon funds, looting of
oil-for-food funds, etc, along with other opportunistic
scams such as the $550 billion electronic run on the banks.
Note: some reports incorrectly state Thursday September
"15", 2008 for the latter; it should of course be September
11, the Thursday prior to September 15.

It isn't Muslims who have been expelled from countries on
numerous occasions, it is Jews who keep getting kicked out
as soon as the host gets wise to the fact that Jews' only
loyalty is to their own tribe, rather than the host nation
to whom Jews pose as an "ally".

It wasn't Muslims who started a World War in 1914 in the
hope that they could successfully launch a hoax about "six
million" of their number being killed in order to obtain
their own country and net a substantial fraction of global
wealth in "reparations", failed, but also exploited the
opportunity to annex and loot Russia and indulge in horrific
blood-letting and oppression as a means of settling old
scores with the Rus who had chased them westwards from
former Khazaria; it was Khazar (fake) 'Jews'.

It wasn't Muslims who blew up Francois Duprat's car killing
him and maiming his wife, beat up Dr. Robert Faurisson at
least ten times in which his jaw was broken / teeth knocked
out / nearly killed several times / hospitalized for weeks
and was persecuted in legal battles and had his home raided
by police, tried to kill Ernst Zundel on at least three
occasions in arson and pipe bomb attacks and had him and
Germar Rudolf deported to Germany and jailed for years, beat
Jurgen Rieger unconscious and blew up his car, beat up David
Cole and threatened to kill him and his family, persecuted
and beat Joseph Burg, attacked Frank Walus seven times and
nearly killed him in an acid attack, forced Ivan Lagace to
resign from his job as a crematory expert after endless
threats from thugs claiming to be from the Jewish Defense
League, perpetrated numerous terrorist attacks in France
including sulfuric acid sprayed into faces / attacks with
iron bars / baseball bats / gas sprayed / excrement strewn
around, had historian David Irving spend 400 days in jail
before being released on Appeal from a three year sentence
which was for two speeches and a newspaper interview he gave
16 years earlier, had Dr. Frederick Toben jailed in Germany

for ten months for using his Australian website to express
his views, and who had dozens more jailed, fined, and
financially ruined by character assassination and legal
battles; it was Jews attempting to prop up their
idiosyncratic brand of "truth" which profited them
handsomely for decades.

It wasn't Muslims who fabricated a hoax about "six million"
of their people being "murdered" involving an evidence-free
conspiracy theory about a plot to exterminate them in "gas
chambers" which netted them - by way of a huge, illegitimate
land grab - their own sovereign state, colossal profits in
"reparations", hundreds of billions of dollars in foreign
"aid" and "loan guarantees" and waiving / subsidizing of
interest payments, etc, and now serves as their "sword and
shield" to practice apartheid and kill and oppress their
enemies with impunity; it was Jews.

It wasn't Muslims who were caught red-handed forging fake
"smoke" onto wartime photographs of Auschwitz; it was the
Simon Wiesenthal Center, whose suitability as guardians of
truth is comparable to a choice of Count Dracula as a
maintainer of blood banks.

It isn't Muslim mathematics that holds that the sum of a set
of variables a + b + c + d + e... remains constant, e.g. at
"six million", when several variables fluctuate downwards
by, say, nearly three million and about half of that, in the
absence of any corresponding upwards revision; it is
financially and politically motivated Jewish "mathematics".

It isn't Muslim physics and chemistry that holds that
corpses may be rapidly and economically cremated with
between a pound and a kilogram of coke per body when the
firebricks of the cremation ovens are not even replaced
after some 20,000 cremations (which is rather like expecting
a Trabant to be capable of doing 100,000 miles non-stop at
100 mph on 100 gallons of gasoline and a couple of cans of
motor oil); it is politically and financially motivated
Jewish "physics" and Jewish "chemistry".

It wasn't Muslims - or even the "Russian police" - who
behave as if they authored The Protocols of the Learned
Elders of Zion; it is International Jewry, and if it hisses
like a snake and rattles like a rattlesnake, it isn't
exactly benign.

It is not the "international Muslim" who has much to answer
for; it is the international Jew.

The mainstream media's conspicuous silence over the collapse
of the official 9/11 conspiracy theory has clearly exposed
them as "the dogs that didn't bark".

This was inspired by an excellent piece from back in
November 2003: It Wasn't Arabs by Edgar J. Steele

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/arabs.htm
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/140905.html

It Wasn't Arabs by Edgar J. Steele November 18, 2003

"Let me count the ways..."
--- with apologies to Elizabeth Barrett Browning

The following email came from a list member this morning:
"Today's Jews are far from perfect!
But their enemies are my enemies too. I detest the Arabs.
To my way of thinking they are two-faced butchers.
It seems as though most of the world's terrorists come from their countries."

I got a little carried away with my response, I confess.
It felt cleansing, somehow, to list all the reasons why this person was wrong.
Maybe it was my being included in the SPLC's recent "List of 40 to Watch,"
meaning right wingers they have targeted for elimination,
wherein I was labeled an anti-semite. (You want anti-semite? I'll give you anti-semite!)
Here is my response, in full:

I haven't the degree of antipathy you feel for Arabs,
despite a couple that I would willingly have dispatched,
had it been legal. Nor do I have any particular love for them,
other than that normally reserved for the underdog.
Your hatred seems born of something quite apart from personal experience.
Here is just part of the basis for my outlook:

It wasn't Arabs who tried to steal my law practice - it was a jew.
It wasn't Arabs who threatened to kill my children and wife - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who threatened to kill me - and continue to do so with regularity - it was/is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who screwed the stockholders of the company I worked for in SF - it was jews.
It isn't Arabs who fill my email inbox with pornographic spam - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who send all those viruses to me over the Internet - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who try to get my ISP to cancel my internet access - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who periodically forge mass spam mailings to so many, using my domain name - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who send me all that incredibly vituperative, irrational and pornographic hate mail - it is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who blocked my PayPal account and stole the balance it contained - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who painted a bullseye on my chest by labeling me one of "40 to watch" - it was jews.
It isn't Arabs who have made it all but impossible for me to work as a lawyer - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who maintain a dossier on me and draw from it to defame me on every venue possible - it is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who have been bent upon bankrupting and imprisoning so many that I know - it was and is jews.
It isn't Arabs who have arrested and imprisoned Chester Doles as a felon in possession of a gun, though he is no felon and owned no guns - it is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who indicted David Duke on tax evasion charges that were pure speculation, forcing a plea deal and a 1-year prison sentence because he dared not go before a jury - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who arrested Artie Wheeler for domestic terrorism because he had firearm reloading equipment and supplies - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who arrested and imprisoned Christine Greenwood for distributing clothing to needy white children - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who sued and bankrupted Richard Butler because he provided shelter to some derelicts who stupidly shot at some people - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who had Ernst Zundel deported to Canada - it was jews - where he now stands accused of thought crimes - by jews - for which he could get deported again, to Germany, where he will be tried for more thought crimes - by jews.
It wasn't Arabs who sued and bankrupted Tom Metzger because one of his followers stupidly killed another - it was jews.
It isn't Arabs who have hijacked my government - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who have hijacked the American legal system and now are transforming it to conform to Talmudic law - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who own and run the Federal Reserve Bank, which is in the process of destroying the dollar and the American economy - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs rigging the US stock market and commodities futures markets - it is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who sent our military into Afghanistan and Iraq - it was jews.
It isn't Arabs who refuse to serve in the US Military in numbers proportionate to their population percentage - it is jews (1/10 of 1%, vs. 2-1/2%).
It wasn't Arabs who sued to remove "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who sued to remove the Ten Commandments from that Alabama courthouse, had Judge Moore removed from the bench and now seek to disbar him - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who sue to remove nativity scenes from public venues - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who erect menorahs in public venues in place of crosses - it is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who sued to remove group prayer from public schools - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs suing to remove decorative lights from schools at Christmas - it was jews.
It isn't Arabs who refuse to allow children to say grace over their school lunches - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who continue to impose affirmative action upon us in all walks of life - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who began and continue to expand militant feminism - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who buy off all our legislators with our own tax dollars - it is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who tried to sink the USS Liberty and killed and maimed so many of its crewmembers during an extended attack - it was jews.
It isn't Arabs enacting hate crime laws designed to outlaw criticism of themselves - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who run NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association) - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs suing to force us to allow homosexuals to lead boy scout troops - it is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who started and ran so many black organizations like the NAACP - it was jews.
It isn't Arabs importing huge numbers of Somalians and Bantu into American cities - it is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who formulated American legislation providing pensions to Russian jewish immigrants for doing nothing - it was jews.
It isn't Arabs who run organized crime throughout America - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who import tons of drugs into America every day - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who literally own and run all of Hollywood's moviemaking enterprise - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who literally own and run all of America's mainstream media - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs spewing obscenity and race-mixing propaganda from the TV and movie screens - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs trying mightily to block release of the Mel Gibson movie, "The Passion" - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs lying about and guilt tripping us with "the holocaust" - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs stealing American tax dollars to fund all their holocaust monuments throughout America - it is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who forged the Anne Frank "diary" - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who lied about gas chambers at Dachau and Auschwitz - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who lied about mass graves at Treblinka - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who lied about jews being made into lamp shades and soap during WWII - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who doctored WWII prison camp photos to appear to be belching smoke from crematoria - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who used WWII pictures of dead non jews, claiming they were jews - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who made anti-semitical talk punishable by death in Russia after they took power - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who killed over 20 million Russian Christians - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who looted and destroyed the Russian economy - it was jews.
It isn't Arabs who have amassed an illegal arsenal of over 300 nuclear weapons in the Middle East - it is the jews.
It isn't Arabs who brag about controlling America - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who advocate the use of torture by and on Americans - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who twist American laws to punish anti-semitical speech - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs endeavoring to get America to outlaw anti-semitical speech - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who sell goods that it is illegal in America to boycott - it is Israeli jews.
It isn't Arabs who extort "fees" for allowing their kosher label on goods - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who retaliate against rock-throwing children by shooting them in the head - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs stealing land in Palestine - it is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who ran down Rachel Corrie with a bulldozer - it was a jew.
It isn't Arabs who have caused America to spend $2.5 trillion ($31,250 per American family) in the Middle East - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who send teams of trained assassins into foreign countries, including America, to kill people with whom Israel disagrees - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who run the ADL, which maintains dossiers on thousands of law-abiding American citizens, for the purpose of punishing those with whom they disagree - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who break into and enter the offices and homes of law-abiding American citizens, to procure evidence both for their database and in the hopes of getting evidence they can pass to the FBI for prosecution - it is jews.
It isn't Arabs who have caused America to go from being the most-loved country in the world to the most hated - it is jews.

Finally, though most won't believe it (all the preceding are facts - provable facts):
It isn't Arabs who regularly phony up "hate crimes" against themselves - it is jews.
It wasn't Arabs who caused the Great Depression - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who started WWI - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who started WWII - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who killed JFK - it was jews.
It wasn't Arabs who demolished the World Trade Center - it was jews.
It isn't Arabs bent upon destroying Christianity - it is jews.

And, lest we forget:
It wasn't Arabs who had Jesus Christ crucified - it was jews.

New America. An idea whose time has come.
-ed

"I didn't say it would be easy. I just said it would be the truth."
- Morpheus

Copyright ž2003, Edgar J. Steele
Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate
among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet
sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications.
Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

On-Line link to this article in HTML format:
http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/arabs.htm

Who is NOW CURRENTLY locked-up on what appears to be a FRAME-UP!!!
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/ed_steele_230.html
j***@satx.rr.com
2010-09-01 22:29:49 UTC
The Truth About 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
April 19, 2006| By Cinnamon Stillwell

With the upcoming release of the film "United 93," the terrorist
attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, have returned to the fore of public
consciousness. While for many Americans such painful memories remain
forever seared in their minds, for a small but vocal minority the
Sept. 11 attacks have taken on a mythical character. These are the
Sept. 11 conspiracy theorists.

If Web sites such as whatreallyhappened.com, 911truth.org and
scholarsfor911truth.org (among countless others) are any indication,
the Sept. 11 conspiracists have become a movement in their own right.
Despite a host of differences, they share the belief that the widely
accepted version of what happened on Sept. 11 is merely a front for a
shadowy plot to fool the American people.

Flying in the Face of Common Sense

Undaunted by such appeals to common sense, Sept. 11 conspiracists
point to gaps in what we know or widely repeated falsehoods as proof
positive that the attacks were not what they seemed. To hear them tell
it, United Flight 93 was not brought down by the heroism of everyday
Americans but was shot down by U.S. fighter pilots. Similarly, the
conspiracists insist that airplanes couldn't have taken down the World
Trade Center towers or the nearby 7 WTC building, but that controlled
demolitions accounted for their collapse. Then there's the theory that
the Pentagon was hit not with an airplane but by a missile.

Never mind that the whole country witnessed the horrific sight of
planes flying into the World Trade Center, the immediate aftermath of
the Pentagon attack and eventually heard the heartrending cell phone
calls and cockpit recordings from Flight 93. Or that many studies on
the twin towers have concluded that jet fuel combined with incredible
levels of heat were to blame for their collapse. Or that 7 WTC
sustained much more fire damage in the attack than initially reported.
Or that there's no possible way to predict exactly how such a chaotic
scenario will play out.

The true believers continue to insist that our minds must have
deceived us.

French left-wing activist and author Thierry Meyssan has made a career
out of such claims. In his books "L'Effroyable Imposture" (The Big
Lie) and "Le Pentegate," Meyssan takes great pains to present an
alternative scenario for American Airlines Flight 77 and the attack on
the Pentagon. Pointing to the seeming disappearance of the airplane
after it plowed into the building and the small amount of resulting
debris, Meyssan posits that the U.S. government used some variation on
a truck bomb, a smaller airplane or a missile to hit the Pentagon. In
other words, the government attacked itself.

Meyssan never does explain fully what happened to the 64 passengers
who died aboard Flight 77, despite the positive forensic
identification at the crash site. Media commentator Barbara Olsen was
just one of several passengers who made cell phone calls to loved ones
reporting that the plane had been hijacked. No doubt the families of
the victims would be thrilled to hear that their relatives didn't
really perish that day, but are being hidden in a CIA safe house
somewhere.

Blaming the Jews

Yet another myth popular with the Sept. 11 conspiracy theorists is a
belief in the involvement of the Israeli government and, by extension,
the ever useful "international Jewish conspiracy."

Based on a Jerusalem Post article describing the Israeli government's
attempts to account for its citizens in the area of the World Trade
Center and the Pentagon when the attacks occurred, a conspiracy
involving "4,000 Jews" was born. According to the adherents of this
theory, the Mossad (Israeli intelligence agency) forewarned these Jews
about the attacks, and so they were able to escape harm. Such rumors
again arose after the bombings in the London subway last year. It
seems that whatever happens in the world, there are people who will
lay the blame at the feet of the Jews.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2006-04-19/opinion/17288554_1_conspiracy-theorists-common-sense-attacks
My Name
2010-09-01 22:51:42 UTC
NOT: based on an article from the "jerusalem post"!!!

http://theforbiddentruth.net/vbtube/upload/flv/65783993.flv
http://theforbiddentruth.net/vbtube/upload/flv/28542687.flv
http://theforbiddentruth.net/vbtube/upload/flv/91596243.flv
http://theforbiddentruth.net/vbtube/upload/flv/88558456.flv
http://theforbiddentruth.net/videos/357/9-11-missing-links.html#watch

http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

http://911review.org/Wget/911video.de/911video.html
j***@satx.rr.com
2010-10-05 04:42:40 UTC
We Allow Them to Blackmail Us -- Islam vs. the West

By Eileen F. Toplansky
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/10/we_allow_them_to_blackmail_us.html
October 03, 2010

The Muslim world does not have to fire a single shot; the Western
world is capitulating to the Islamists' every demand. Three recent
events show the continuing and relentless interplay among Islamists
worldwide.

The latest assault is playing out in Spain. La Meca, a popular
"discotheque in southern Spain, has agreed to change its name and
architectural design" because of pressure from Islamic extremists who
find the name of the discotheque and its design "offensive and
insulting to their religion."

Like the Danish cartoon uproar in 2005 when Muslims took to the
streets in outrage because the newspaper Jyllands-Posten published a
series of twelve cartoons about the prophet Muhammad, the Spaniards
now find themselves being threatened and sued by Islamic
organizations. Moreover, this incident has sparked a diplomatic
confrontation and has created an international uproar within the
Muslim world.

The Spanish nightclub event began in August 2010 "when a Senegalese
immigrant rejected a job offer at La Meca because the club's name
offended his religion. Soon after, a group of Muslim radicals posted a
video on the Internet calling for a boycott of Spanish goods and a
jihad against those who 'blaspheme the name of Allah.'"

In fact, in early September, Spain's intelligence agency actually
warned La Meca's owners that the discotheque was being directly
targeted by Islamic extremists. Mohamed Ali, of the Spanish Federation
of Islamic Entities stated that "calling a place for dancing and
drinking by that name is grotesque and constitutes a lack of respect
for Muslims." A suit against the discotheque is being considered "for
insulting the honor of [Islam.]"

The net effect is that yet another European country is now
surrendering to the demands of Muslims who claim that "territories
once occupied by Muslims must remain under Muslim domination forever."
In September of this year, the Spanish intelligence agency "reported a
jihadist 'media offensive' unlike any seen since the March 2004
attacks in Madrid. Analysts say that ... jihadists are now calling for
a 'crusade' that involves Spain's two North African enclaves, Ceuta
and Melilla."

In another example of Islamist dominance, in Egypt, Coptic Christian
leader Pope Shenouda III "apologized in a television interview to any
Muslims who were offended after [Shenouda's] top Bishop reportedly
'disputed the authenticity' of some verses of the Koran." So once
again, the Muslim world shuts down dissenting voices and erupts in
mindless violence. Shenouda acknowledges that Egypt is "not their
country anymore." He states that the [Coptics] "are the ones who are
guests since Muslims are the majority."

In fact, Coptics and other non-Muslims have been reduced to dhimmis
under constant threat from their Islamic overlords. Construction of
new churches or fixing of old ones is forbidden under Islamic law and
Muslim Brotherhood leader Mohammed Badie urges Muslims to "respond to
whomever slanders the book of God or the prophet."

This blackmail by Islamists is becoming a daily exercise as the West
permits itself to be bullied by the emerging caliphate. American
ideals of liberty as stated in the First Amendment are completely
foreign notions to the Muslim world as they threaten, intimidate, and
murder anyone who disagrees with an iota of their belief system. And
the escalating intolerance will soon have official United Nations
sanction as the "Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) has
called upon the international community to make collective efforts to
prevent incitement to hatred and discrimination against Muslims[.]"

In essence, the OIC wants the United Nations to develop a "legally
binding institutional instrument" to muzzle free speech about Islam
and jihad. This coming from people who spew hate cartoons against Jews
and Christians, who teach their children vile lies, and who engage in
deliberate obfuscation known as taqiyya or lying for the sake of Islam
is breathtaking. While Christians and Jews are terrorized and their
respective buildings of worship are burned, the foreign ministers of
the OIC are concerned about the alleged "increasing acts of
Islamophobia and growing trend of intolerance and hatred toward
Muslims."

These three events are not isolated occurrences and exemplify the
findings of a Center for Security Policy report entitled Shariah: The
Threat to America -- An Exercise in Competitive Analysis --Report of
Team 'B' II published in 2010. Some salient features of this 170+ page
report include:

* Sharia is a totalitarian, socio-political doctrine because it seeks
to regulate all manner of behavior in the secular sphere -- economic,
social, military, legal, and political. In fact, "shariah is
fundamentally about power, namely the enforcement of a body of law,
not faith."

* Whether pursued through the violent form of jihad or holy war or
stealthier practices referred to as dawa, shariah rejects fundamental
premises of American society and values such as freedom of conscience;
individual liberty (including in matters of personal privacy and
sexual preference; freedom of expression (including the liberty to
analyze and criticize shariah), economic liberty (including private
property); equal treatment under the law (including that of men and
women, and of Muslims and non-Muslims) [and] an abiding commitment to
deflate and resolve political controversies by the ordinary mechanisms
of federalism and democracy, not wanton violence. In fact, "any system
of man-made law is considered illicit under Islamic law[.]" Thus,
"Islam and democracy can never co-exist in harmony."

In fact, the unremitting rhetoric of rage emanating from the Muslim
world must be viewed as a hypocritical ruse to bully the West. Has the
West become so lacking in resolve that it should surrender to these
hysterical rants as if there were any merit to them?

Andrew C. McCarthy, Harry Edward Soyster, and R. James Woolsey,
authors of Shariah: The Threat to America analysis unequivocally state
that American "leadership has ... failed to appreciate the
complementary subversion campaigns posed by groups like the Muslim
Brotherhood[.]" The Brotherhood "has succeeded in penetrating our
educational, legal and political systems, as well as top levels of
government, intelligence, the media, and the U.S. military, virtually
paralyzing our ability to respond effectively."

Until Americans accept the fact that shariah is "as totalitarian a
political program as ever were those of communism, fascism, national
socialism, or Japanese imperialism" we will never truly combat the
enemy "inside our perimeter." We have abdicated teaching our young
people about the timeless ideals of American democracy, while "in many
mosques, the overthrow of the U.S. Constitution is being encouraged"
through printed material and in textbooks.

Consequently, not addressing the "internal threat that has masked
itself as a religion" and permitting Muslim Brotherhood free reign
when they "demand that free speech be barred where it gives offense to
them, effectively imposes shariah blasphemy laws in this country."

Ostensibly mollifying the Islamic world by changing the name of a
nightclub, by complying with shariah financing or by having American
women whether they be Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton or Diane Sawyer wear
a head covering or hijab is a subtle acquiescence by the West which
will only embolden the enemy. Bat Ya'or explains that this "tacit, non-
comprehended acceptance of shariah's dictates" in essence "puts the
Western public sphere in the position of conforming to one of the
basic rules of dhimmitude: the express prohibition of Christians and
Jews to criticize Islamic history and doctrine."

We must identify, recognize and defeat every facet of shariah's
designs and the people who promulgate it. We must begin to educate
ourselves about this existential threat.

Eileen can be reached at ***@gmail.com

http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13350
My Name
2010-10-05 18:32:13 UTC
National Prayer Network
ISRAEL'S 'CYBER-WARRIORS' KNOCK DUKE OFF YOUTUBE
By Rev. Ted Pike - 3 Oct 10

The Internet was probably the least foreseen of events
challenging ADL/Israel's agenda for world control. Leaping
across previously Jewish-dominated media boundaries, the
worldwide web has given people of conscience unfettered
privileges to criticize Jewish supremacism and misbehavior
of the state of Israel.

However, in my April 27 article, "Israeli Cyber-Warriors
Crash Internet," I detail how Israel, unable to legitimately
dispel overwhelming world criticism, has been marshalling
hundreds of thousands of Jews worldwide into an army of
internet "cyber-warriors." These act in unison to skew polls
about Israel and disproportionately flood the internet with
opinion favorable to the Jewish state - and against its
critics. Israel is also known to engage in active cyber-
terrorism against its opponents, such as its sabotage of
Syrian cyber-space preceding its September 6, 2007 aerial
attack on Syria's insipient nuclear program. The PBS news
hour last week said that the particularly perverse Stuxnet
worm virus, spread worldwide but heavily concentrated in
Iran, probably originated in Israel.

Last week, after flooding YouTube with thousands of emails
critical of David Duke, the Jewish Internet Task Force
persuaded it to remove his videos. JITF claims to "promote
Jewish pride," and "Israel advocacy" and to "support Israel
and fight Jew hatred and terrorism online." Its victory
announcement claims to possess "A massive, active, pro-
Israel-Jewish audience…of over 270,000." JITF boasts that
Duke is only one of "THOUSANDS of channels we have been
directly responsible for removing." Any start-up Jewish
organization with that level of participation is, by
definition, orchestrated from Israel and supported by a
myriad of Zionist groups worldwide.

Duke: First Domino to Fall?

After Canada passed ADL/B'nai B'rith's hate law in 1971, the
Jewish Gestapo's strategy was to first indict those least in
favor with Canadians: holocaust questioners and racists.
While Duke is increasingly listened to on the far right, he
will receive little sympathy in this controversy from
mainstream Christian/conservatives who have been deeply
imprinted with the negative stereotype of his KKK past and
animus against blacks. Yet, in viewing several of his recent
YouTube videos, I found everything he said to be factual and
logical, without anything that could legitimately be
described as racist or anti-semitic.

Knocking Duke off YouTube represents a significant starting
point for the Israel-directed JITF and other Jewish groups
in their attempts to force off many other internet videos
including those of Brother Nathanial Kapner and myself. More
mainline Christian/conservatives, however, should be aware
that just as B'nai B'rith Canada graduated to persecution of
Christians after the turn of the century-indicting their
real quarry: pastors, churches, church schools, pro-lifers,
etc, the same will happen if Jewish cyber-censors are
allowed to effectively control the internet. JITF says it
also is bombarding Google, who may soon make the same
decision, accepting Israel's definition of "hate," "anti-
semitism," and even "terrorist sympathizers," as all who
criticize Israel.

It is vital NOW that these internet media giants realize
they are being pressured by an Israeli-inspired propaganda
campaign-not by honest objections from most internet users.
We must convince YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.,
that the world, in fact, deeply appreciates honest criticism
of Jewish supremacism and human rights abuses by Israel.
Such expression is not hateful or anti-semitic. If we do not
speak out, eventually it will be anyone who represents an
evangelical, populist, America-first agenda who will become
the enemy of Israeli cyber-warriors.

There is no time to lose. Send this email (or your own
thoughts) to YouTube (***@youtube.com) telling them:

"I deplore YouTube's censorship of David Duke and others
like him, in response to Israeli-directed pressure groups.
Freedom of speech should extend to those we disagree with,
as long as their opinions are not libelous or advocate
violence. I demand that YouTube reverse its censorship and
reinstate Duke. I also demand that Google resist pressure to
demonize as "anti-semitic" videos and content critical of
Israeli injustices."

Speak out boldly in criticism of YouTube on every internet
and talk radio forum you can.
If good people allow freedom of speech to be taken from one,
they empower evil to take it from all.

Protest now!

Rev. Ted Pike is director of the National Prayer Network,
a Christian/conservative watchdog organization.

http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/israelicyberwarriorsknockduke.htm
http://www.truthtellers.org/
http://incogman.net/
randy
2010-10-05 19:30:24 UTC
Post by j***@satx.rr.com
We Allow Them to Blackmail Us -- Islam vs. the West
By Eileen F. Toplansky
The Muslim world does not have to fire a single shot; the Western
world is capitulating to the Islamists' every demand. Three recent
events show the continuing and relentless interplay among Islamists
worldwide.
Yes, I'm really fed up with Moslems coming into our part of the world and
using our political/religious standards to demand certain rights, when their
endgame is to end our whole political/religious system as it presently
exists. If they are going to be "guests" in our nonIslamic countries, they
should not expect us to give them religious rights that are inconsistent
with *our idea* of tolerance. We are not pressed to give them freedom to
abuse our system!
randy
Linda Lee
2010-10-06 02:17:06 UTC
Post by randy
Post by j***@satx.rr.com
We Allow Them to Blackmail Us -- Islam vs. the West
By Eileen F. Toplansky
The Muslim world does not have to fire a single shot; the Western
world is capitulating to the Islamists' every demand. Three recent
events show the continuing and relentless interplay among Islamists
worldwide.
Yes, I'm really fed up with Moslems coming into our part of the world and
using our political/religious standards to demand certain rights, when their
endgame is to end our whole political/religious system as it presently
exists. If they are going to be "guests" in our nonIslamic countries, they
should not expect us to give them religious rights that are inconsistent
with *our idea* of tolerance. We are not pressed to give them freedom to
abuse our system!
randy
The whole ideology is oppressive. As Jim's post said, "any system of
man-made law is considered illicit under Islamic law", so democracy is
not accepted by them. Do we really want large numbers of them living
in the States if it is true "Muslims claim that "territories once
occupied by Muslims must remain under Muslim domination forever."
randy
2010-10-06 14:35:00 UTC
"Linda Lee"
randy

"The whole ideology is oppressive. As Jim's post said, "any system of
man-made law is considered illicit under Islamic law", so democracy is
not accepted by them. Do we really want large numbers of them living
in the States if it is true "Muslims claim that "territories once
occupied by Muslims must remain under Muslim domination forever." "

Exactly, in Europe Moslems have, as I understand it, established entrenched
radical communities that demand rights to afflict the West with their
"plague." They are opening up "beachheads" wherever they can, using our
Western idea of tolerance to slowly encroach upon us, ultimately hoping to
topple us in favor of Sharia law.

In the US we have an opportunity to stop them in their tracks "before" they
become a major presence. In my opinion, the kind of "tolerance" being
advocated by the Left in our political system is an open invite to come in
and take or abuse our children. Over my dead body!
randy
Linda Lee
2010-10-08 16:42:40 UTC
Post by randy
[...]
What I don't understand is the West's tolerance of their hypocrisy
concerning freedom of speech. They're free to gather in large groups
and be filmed shouting "Death to America!" and call us Christian
devils, but if they're criticized, or Mohammed or the Koran are
criticized there are terrorist attacks all over the world.
randy
2010-10-08 19:15:30 UTC
"Linda Lee"
randy
Post by randy
In the US we have an opportunity to stop them in their tracks "before" they
become a major presence. In my opinion, the kind of "tolerance" being
advocated by the Left in our political system is an open invite to come in
and take or abuse our children. Over my dead body!
"What I don't understand is the West's tolerance of their hypocrisy
concerning freedom of speech. They're free to gather in large groups
and be filmed shouting "Death to America!" and call us Christian
devils, but if they're criticized, or Mohammed or the Koran are
criticized there are terrorist attacks all over the world."

For sure. The problem, I believe, is this. Western ideas of freedom are
largely of the liberal, Enlightenment mold. It is an attempt to actually
*replace* Christianity with a new secularism, so that morality will be
man-based, rather than God-based. This supposedly guarantees a neutral,
nondogmatic philosophy that does not presuppose anything outside of man's
own common empirical experience.

As a result, the conventional view of "free speech" in the West wants to
encourage nonChristian forms of speech, by which to synchretize Christian
thought processes with other thought processes. It is an assumption that
empiricism will rule in all parts of the world, once the world is encouraged
to "come together."

Of course, I don't believe that's correct, and it certainly is the opposite
of Christianity. Though my religious beliefs are based on the presupposition
of heavenly realities, I also believe they can be empirically verified in
our own lives as "spiritual experience." We can see the moral change in our
lives and experience the virtue of Christ inside.

Christianity supposed that men do not just "come together" when confronted
with empirical scientific realities. On the contrary, the farther away from
Christianity we get, the more prone we are to self-interest and unhealthy
competition. In place of Christian virtues we end up with human vices.

In the end, Linda, "freedom" will no longer be "free." We'll just have
competing cultures, all supposing that each one has the proper leadership
and the means of obtaining world peace. The dominant culture will try to
reign supreme, with all other cultures having to yield to those with greater
strength.
randy

Linda Lee
2010-10-06 02:05:36 UTC
Post by j***@satx.rr.com
[...]
What are women like Diane Sawyer, Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, and
even Angelina Jolie doing acquiescing to Muslim belief by wearing the
Muslim headscarf (hijab) just because they are in the presence of
Muslim men??? The HELL with that.

See http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2008/03/hijabs-on-western-political-women